I-Phone
    HTC Hero
    Blackberry Mixed

I-Phone style sliding homescreen
    1st screen has 16 sliding icons and 2nd screen is blank to show your favorite wallpaper
    Just slide your thumb left or right just above the bottom dock to change screens
    You decide all icons order including the static bottom dock
    HTC Hero style clock
    The best of all 3 worlds!

Regular price is $3.99 but until Saturday 12-5 it's $1 off!!!

Get it while it's Hotttttt!!!!!
    I-HeroBerry - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by srm; 12-01-09 at 07:29 PM.
    12-01-09 07:26 PM
    looks sweet!!
    12-02-09 07:20 AM
    Does it have a Hidden Today anywhere?
    12-02-09 08:49 AM
    At this time there is no today area...
    12-03-09 12:42 PM
    Looks sweet I'm getting mine today! I'll let ya know what I think.
    12-03-09 01:54 PM
    looks awesome!!

Going to purchase soon

but before I do, is it compatible with 5.0? was it created with the new theme studio?
    12-03-09 02:42 PM
    looks awesome!!

Going to purchase soon

but before I do, is it compatible with 5.0? was it created with the new theme studio?
    yes it is. tested this theme on my storm 2
    12-03-09 03:15 PM
    Thanks Kc...yes it is compatible and it was built with the new theme builder for 5.0
    12-03-09 03:45 PM
    loving this theme! where to swipe to have the screens move took some adjusting and figuring out haha. But transitions are extremely smooth!

One thing I do notice is that when I click any of the bottom 4 icons and the full homescreen(with the other 16 icons) is showing, they slide over.
    12-03-09 05:58 PM
    First off, Love the theme!! Great idea!! I have only 1 issue with it. The notification icons for emails, missed calls etc. below the clock and above the first icons, overlap slightly with those first icons. It is all "cramped" in that area. If you could space the notifications icons just a little under the clock and above the first icons, that would be great!!! Other than that, as I said before, Love the theme!! Thanks and Happy Holidays!!
    12-04-09 07:17 AM
    I bought this theme yesterday and since then my phone gives me an "app error" about every 3 hour and freezes. When I do a battery pull it takes forever to restart and about 50% of the time won't get past the Verizon screen. Please help! When it is working it looks great tho. There is a trick to the swiping of the screens it goes backwards from what you would think.
    12-04-09 09:31 PM
    I bought this theme yesterday and since then my phone gives me an "app error" about every 3 hour and freezes. When I do a battery pull it takes forever to restart and about 50% of the time won't get past the Verizon screen. Please help! When it is working it looks great tho. There is a trick to the swiping of the screens it goes backwards from what you would think.
    Since you are the only one reporting this issue I'm not so sure it is anything theme related...did you install anything else recently?
    12-09-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD