whats with the iphone theme we have storms lets have storm themes i dont want to copy my friends icrap i want my own (perferably a xxx theme) i just need icons
    02-14-09 11:17 AM
    LOL thats the way i see it aswell.. if you want an Iphone go get an iphone.! i mean the istorm stuff is outstanding looks really good. but we should leave the iphone to the iphone and make stuff that iphone users wish they had..!
    02-14-09 11:20 AM
    Iphone can have a nice look to it - very clean - that is if you update past the basic default icons. Why not bring that sleek look to the storm?
    02-14-09 11:23 AM
    i agree the iphone looks cool but i dont have one i have a strom and i want that to look cool but not iphone cool lol
    02-14-09 11:28 AM
    In other words- express that Berry goodness!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 11:31 AM
    That is exactly how I feel. There was like 10 iphone themes the day after 4.7 came out! I'm sorry but I don't see the point in so many iphone themes

02-14-09 11:45 AM
    If you haven't used an Iphone, it is VERY user friendly, clean, bright, and efficient. That is why there is such a demand for it.
    I owned one for 30 days, and that was one of the few things I really liked about it.
    02-14-09 11:48 AM
    Why criticize others for liking the iPhone theme? It just makes you look like a hater. In general, the iPhone has a great interface. Perhaps the "iPhone" term is overused, and what people really want is an Apple theme. Regardless, posts like these are pointless and solve nothing. FYI I use the Dark Knight theme.
    02-14-09 12:09 PM
    not hatin the iphone at all i actually like it if it was on vzw id have it but it isnt and i have a storm so why would i want it to look like an iphone thats my point
    02-14-09 12:26 PM
    Reason why I didn't came out with one right off the bat so many crapy version and very few good ones and some have the nerve to sell it

02-14-09 12:33 PM
    Heh, I just like talking to the Iphone guys at work and saying, yeah your phone is cool. But look, mine phone can copy yours, and raise you to another option.
    02-14-09 12:38 PM
    Yea its just a theme

02-14-09 12:53 PM
    thats why i like ecruz's IRingRevolution theme, its not like the iphone, and it looks slick. I personaly like it a **** of a lot more than the iphone themes.
    02-14-09 01:03 PM
    lol relax, it's just a theme. i like the look of it so i'm using it right now. but i won't trade my storm for an iphone. u act like it's some type of betrayal or something. it's not like the iphone doesn't have a storm theme anyways either. if someone likes the look of an iphone then they can do what they want with their phone.

if u want an xxx theme then either pay someone to make it or do it urself. just b/c people spend their time making an iphone theme isn't anything to cry about. it's not like they wasted ur time making it.
    02-14-09 01:05 PM
    i second the iringrev theme. i was using that all yesterday. just trying to find a theme i like the most.
    02-14-09 01:05 PM
    I'm sorry, I refuse to use an iphone theme. Point Blank
    02-14-09 01:09 PM
    Gotta agree - I am a BB Storm owner for a reason, but some of the ithemes/icons are pretty awesome. Let's enhance on them and produce themes that the icrowd wanna follow instead.
    02-14-09 01:17 PM
    agreed lets make a theme that makes iphone users jealous i perfer mine to be x-rated if anyone has the nutz to develop it i'll definately rock it
    02-15-09 07:59 AM
    Yep.. if I wanted a dang iphone.. I'd have bought one. I want a nice clean them (like the neon one) that is free... that doesn't make my phone look like a wannabe.
    02-15-09 08:03 AM
    I must say, the iPhone is a very user friendly device and has a great look to it and probably the main reason I went with BlackBerry over iPhone is corporate support. The security really isn't there yet compared to the security I have over devices on the BES. That being said, I have to say that wouldn't mind seeing more Storm unique themes. My biggest complaint about some the iPhoneish themes is the use of the Safari icon for the browser. To me, it doesn't seem right to use that icon since it is associated to licensed and copyrighted program. Either way you look at it, the iPhone is a very nice device but so is the Storm so hopefully, we'll see some great Storm themes continue to come out. I have to say to everyone that has posted themes already, GREAT JOB (even on the iPhone type themes). You guys have done some great work and I will continue to see what you guys come up with next.
    02-15-09 08:34 AM
    I like the Storm icons and I like the theme, I just want different COLORS. I wish someone would just edit the Zen theme to have multiple color options.
    02-15-09 09:17 AM
    i just want different icons mostly naughty ones and a couple of pot leafs might be cool
    02-15-09 09:42 AM
    to make yall feel alot better, when the Iphone first got jailbroken and springboard first released(basically mean you need a hack firmware to even change a theme) that alot of blackberry themes came out for the phone.

basically what the people want to prove that the blackberry storm can easily look like a iphone but the blackberry theme potential has more customization than the iphone themes right now. after the Iring and playing with composer that the Storm has so much potential
    02-15-09 09:42 AM
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. While we all hate to admit it, most of us like the unmentionable phone, even if just for aesthetic / GUI reasons =)
    02-15-09 09:53 AM
    Even before the iPhone was around people were always looking for or using Apple-based themes on their Blackberrys. Alot of people (myself included at one point before I actually ditched Windows for a Mac) skinned their Windows to look like OSX. Why? Because Apple makes neat/clean looking stuff.

I had an iPhone for over a year, had to dump ATT and go with Verizon so now I have a Storm as its the most "iPhone like" phone I can get. I like the Storm, but if VZW had the iPhone Id dump the Storm in a heartbeat.

I dont per say want an iPhone theme (if there is a very good one Ill use it), but once a nice Apple-based theme comes out thats what Ill use.
    02-15-09 10:07 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD