Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    30fde7bb
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default i got a question some one might be able to answer?

ok is the storm 2 gonna be open around the glass like the storm one? what i mean is like my storm one if you look around the glass screen it has open space all around the glass,i was just wondering if the storm 2 will that was a big nono on the storm one cause it can get dirt under the glass and lint from pockets and dust so that sucks about the storm one but i got a piece of then plastic with a case all away around the glass so nothing can get in the phone wish it wasnt made that way
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    649 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by risk116 View Post
    ok is the storm 2 gonna be open around the glass like the storm one? what i mean is like my storm one if you look around the glass screen it has open space all around the glass,i was just wondering if the storm 2 will that was a big nono on the storm one cause it can get dirt under the glass and lint from pockets and dust so that sucks about the storm one but i got a piece of then plastic with a case all away around the glass so nothing can get in the phone wish it wasnt made that way
    I'm not really sure what this has to do with Storm 95XX Themes, but yes, it will have the open area around the glass.