Ok I know there already a bunch of these Iphone wannabe themes but I figured I would try my hand at it....I tried making an animated svg for the screen transitions but it slows the living heck out of the phone and leaks memory like crazy...so I came up with this rather simple svg that has no animations or screen transition effects

**Updated**

6-6-09
    -Now includes arrows at the bottom where the screen change buttons are

Let me know what you think...

It works the best when you use the attached black wallpaper

OTA:
    I-Foney - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    Last edited by srm; 06-18-09 at 07:30 AM.
    06-06-09 11:37 AM
    On your attachment it says it it slides left or right but then your description says there is no annimation.
    06-06-09 01:14 PM
    i like the theme not all icons are skinned though.if you run out of icons go to quirco.com and it makes you a iphone icon you might have to resize it though.you should try and just have one screen that has about 20 icons or so on it. How do you get the iphone icons not to have those transparent circles around it?
    06-06-09 01:24 PM
    i mean transparent SQUARES sorry
    06-06-09 01:25 PM
    I would highly suggest where you have the area where you press to change screen left or right to put some kind of icons there. for example left or right arrow. and yes the failure with the skinning kinda sux especially when you have more than one type of icon with the same icons
    06-06-09 02:18 PM
    I would highly suggest where you have the area where you press to change screen left or right to put some kind of icons there. for example left or right arrow. and yes the failure with the skinning kinda sux especially when you have more than one type of icon with the same icons
    Yeah the arrows are a pretty good idea...the icon thing your talking about is multiple items with the same icon?...You can only pick one default folder icon in plazmic though so those have to be all the same
    06-06-09 02:54 PM
    i mean transparent SQUARES sorry
    You mean the transparent squares that come on the bb by default?
    06-06-09 02:56 PM
    yea the transparent square how do you put the iphone icons without having squares around them?
    06-06-09 05:00 PM
    yea the transparent square how do you put the iphone icons without having squares around them?
    Under the app screen part of your theme there is a spot called "overlay" you need to change that to a transparent .png icon that is 90 x 96

I've attached mine for you to use...just right click under the "attached images" part below and save picture as...
    Last edited by srm; 06-06-09 at 06:37 PM.
    06-06-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD