Now ive been searching and searching through these forums but I cant find a decent HTC Hero theme. I know E has one but with me running the 5.0 its useless. Does anyone know of any other hero themes out there. Free would be great
    11-17-09 08:51 PM
    none for 5.0 yet. Elecite has the best one but its not for 5.0 either and it may have a memory leak. hard to tell right now without it being 5.0 compatible
    11-17-09 10:16 PM
    Oh and its Premium but he does put them on sale for 50% off once in a while.

11-17-09 10:23 PM
    elecite doesn't show any signs of updating this one either... they seem to be blaming the 5.0 os for the theme "glitch" i bought it and now it's worthless... love to be able to say a free upgrade was coming but it don't look likely
    11-18-09 12:02 AM
    He says they are updating everything soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 12:25 PM
    5.0 does cause alot of problems for themes that where 4.7 built and transfered to 5.0,,,i dont blame elecite at all for that fact, it is quite frustrating.
    11-18-09 01:33 PM
    5.0 does cause alot of problems for themes that where 4.7 built and transfered to 5.0,,,i dont blame elecite at all for that fact, it is quite frustrating.
    I don't blame them either, but i do believe that the owe their loyal customers a timely update especially when the themes cost $6.99. You were update yours and a bunch of other premium theme makers updated theirs recently too.

So are you going to make the other HTC theme? "PURE" ?

About the big clock, basically black font clock. make the background like Elecite did and make it black and put it into the theme so the background can't be changed so the ":" will be black on black and not appear! That way you don't need a special font like you were saying in the other thread.

11-18-09 02:38 PM
    I don't blame them either, but i do believe that the owe their loyal customers a timely update especially when the themes cost $6.99. You were update yours and a bunch of other premium theme makers updated theirs recently too.

So are you going to make the other HTC theme? "PURE" ?

About the big clock, basically black font clock. make the background like Elecite did and make it black and put it into the theme so the background can't be changed so the ":" will be black on black and not appear! That way you don't need a special font like you were saying in the other thread.

Last time I tried you cant make the clock that huge...there was a limit to how big i could make the clock font point...unless that is changed in theme studio....cant be sure xD
    11-18-09 02:41 PM
    You gotta just find a super huge font. Sorry i forgot to mention that. I know their is a font size limit but if you use a super huge font it will show it.
    11-18-09 02:44 PM
    You gotta just find a super huge font. Sorry i forgot to mention that. I know their is a font size limit but if you use a super huge font it will show it.
    I am good with super huge things.
    11-18-09 02:46 PM
    I am good with super huge things.
    lol sorry i am not understanding.
    11-18-09 02:47 PM
    lol sorry i am not understanding.
    i can just find a large font...not that i plan on making this theme or something.
    11-18-09 02:52 PM
    oh well i think im going to buy the droid tonight. do/can you make themes for the droid?

11-18-09 04:07 PM
    oh well i think im going to buy the droid tonight. do/can you make themes for the droid?

Dont really know anything about any phones besides the iphone and the Blackberries.
    11-18-09 04:09 PM
    Dont really know anything about any phones besides the iphone and the Blackberries.
    Does this mean you plan on taking a crack at it?
    11-18-09 04:49 PM
    Does this mean you plan on taking a crack at it?
    no, not really lol. Unless someone can link me to some developer tools with simulators I wouldnt really have the ability to otherwise.
    11-18-09 04:52 PM
    no, not really lol. Unless someone can link me to some developer tools with simulators I wouldnt really have the ability to otherwise.
    I'm confused. I don't understand what you mean.

BlackBerry - Development Tools & Downloads
    11-18-09 10:58 PM
    I'm confused. I don't understand what you mean.

BlackBerry - Development Tools & Downloads
    For the Droid device, silly. lol
    11-19-09 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD