So I saw on crackberry that elecite had a new theme called eerie. I checked out the pics got excited bought it and then downloaded it.

Little did I know it was evil. I loaded it up and was fairly impressed with the screen which was very unique and had neat design. I started pressing buttons and then waited 2-3 seconds for it to think which seemed like forever. I thought this isn't good.

I then attempted to go into landscape mode and after 5 seconds it switched to half a screen of white and the other the theme which didn't work.

I couldn't find any of my icons except for six and then finally went to options with the bb button and changed the rows to three and went to portrait.

I was happy to find there were more icons now 12 actually and when I went to swipe down for more nothing happened.

At this point I am thinking options reset theme. But to my dismay options wasn't on the screen... I couldn't reset my theme!!! For the next 20 mins I failed to find options and was unable to display any of my apps. (Actually hit the app button and it did nothing)

So here I was completely dumbfounded and at the mercy of this new theme I thought was cool but turned out to be a nightmare. I thought my only escape would be to wipe and reload os to get options. Then it hit me vlingo! Yes!

I hit the side key and said "options" vlingo complied and I went to theme and with much relief switched back to my old theme.

In conclusion, I spent 6.99 on a theme that was literally "eerie" I will never buy another elecite theme.
    Last edited by Drenix53; 07-28-09 at 11:57 AM.
    07-28-09 11:35 AM
    Your theme wasn't compatible with your OS. Are you running .151? You can also reboot in safe mode to delete a non functional theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:38 PM
    I have heard this theme is not 151 compatible. I can report thou that it DOES work on the 5.0 leak.
    07-28-09 12:41 PM
    Could of did a battEry pull and entered safe mode to delete
    That's what I did when the theme grungy gant was not compatible with my OS at the time a couple months ago and it kept restarting the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD