So I downloaded 2 themes onto My BB and it is now running slow and I would rather just delete em.. so anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance
    10-12-09 09:32 AM
    go to options>advanced options>find the name of theme>highlight it>hit bb button>delete.
    10-12-09 09:36 AM
    go to options>advanced options>applications>find the name of theme>highlight it>hit bb button>delete.
    10-12-09 09:37 AM
    also reboot your phone after you have deleted the themes.
    10-12-09 09:37 AM
    1) Options
    2) Advanced Options
    3) Applications
    4) Find the name of the theme, then menu, delete
    5) Best to do a battery pull/reboot
    10-12-09 09:38 AM
    sorry. forgot a step in my first post
    10-12-09 09:38 AM
    sorry. forgot a step in my first post
    didn't know if you knew, but you could have just gone back and edited your first post instead of making a new one.
    10-12-09 09:41 AM
    didn't know if you knew, but you could have just gone back and edited your first post instead of making a new one.
    yes, I know. Just having one of those mornings. Thanks anyway.
    10-12-09 09:44 AM
    wow thank you all for your quick help....
    10-12-09 09:47 AM
    i go into options, and advanced options dont have an applications there, they have one in regular options, but in the 4.7 OS the themes would show up in applications, but on the 5.0.230 OS themes are not listed in applications anymore.? i cant find where or how to delete them?
    10-13-09 09:04 AM
    i go into options, and advanced options dont have an applications there, they have one in regular options, but in the 4.7 OS the themes would show up in applications, but on the 5.0.230 OS themes are not listed in applications anymore.? i cant find where or how to delete them?
    ON .230 its just options, themes, bb button, delete.
    10-13-09 09:40 AM
    options> themes> bb button>no delete option.

after i hit the bb button i see these options:
    activate
    reset theme defaults
    show keyboard
    switch applications
    close

no delete option ???
    10-13-09 09:46 AM
    options> themes> bb button>no delete option.

after i hit the bb button i see these options:
    activate
    reset theme defaults
    show keyboard
    switch applications
    close

no delete option ???

If you read the posts above, you will see that you do not go to the directory of options> themes> bb button. You go to "options/Advanced Options/Applications/<Application Name>" Once you highlight the theme or application you want to delete, hit the BB button and click delete. Then it will ask you verify the delete option and you will click the "delete" button and once the theme is deleted, hit no to proceed to other options or yes to reboot the BB and the theme or application will be gone for good. I hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD