I'm making a storm theme, and I want to add a weather bug slot, but I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to do this. How can I make one in Plazmic? Thanks.
    06-13-09 02:04 PM
    I'm not a theme builder but I always thought u just make a custom theme and put an extra app slot on the top or where every u putting ur WB slot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 02:48 PM
    I'm making a storm theme, and I want to add a weather bug slot, but I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to do this. How can I make one in Plazmic? Thanks.
    just make an icon that uses device order and put it wher eyou want, thats it.
    06-13-09 03:10 PM
    How do I make it use device order?
    06-13-09 03:43 PM
    How do I make it use device order?
    I don't have plazmic open at the moment but I'm pretty sure you just check the box that says "Use device order" ..or something along those lines.. should be fairly easy to find
    06-13-09 04:21 PM
    Thanks got it.
    06-13-09 05:19 PM
    Thanks for this help!!
    06-13-09 07:10 PM
    Your apps screen has, say, 16 and 16 only icons. The rest are either hidden or in folders. The upper left one in portrait is slot0 and the lower right one is slot15.

To see what is going on, hide the upper left one for a time and put your new freakie icon in slot zero.

Composer: new button; device app order; export; save.

Theme Builder; export; save.

Simulator: clicking should evoke your new icon.

If you want to work with other that slot0, edit the svg from the Composer and before it gets to the TB and change slot0 to slotx. Readjust any other slots too.

Remember: on the homescreen, Profiles counts as a slot/icon.

So now, for the freakie little #$*%)^ WB icon. Is ANYBODY getting it to display its alpha-numerics on the Banner and/or Custom Homescreen - the same way it does on a normal apps screen ?

Doctor Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 06-13-09 at 10:47 PM. Reason: more info
    06-13-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD