I had downloaded a glass theme and tried it out a few days ago. I liked it, but at the time I had the Visual Arts Wallpaper changing app installed, and changing to some wallpapers made thing on the home screen difficult to read. I uninstalled that app, uninstalled and reinstalled the theme, battery pull, etc....and now when I Activate the Glass theme, one of my wallpapers that was in the rotation for the Wallpaper app is set, instead of the default, black background.

Anyone???
    03-18-09 12:01 PM
    I had downloaded a glass theme and tried it out a few days ago. I liked it, but at the time I had the Visual Arts Wallpaper changing app installed, and changing to some wallpapers made thing on the home screen difficult to read. I uninstalled that app, uninstalled and reinstalled the theme, battery pull, etc....and now when I Activate the Glass theme, one of my wallpapers that was in the rotation for the Wallpaper app is set, instead of the default, black background.

Anyone???

go to your pictures, select any one of them and hit the blackberry key, select set as background. Then hit the blackberry key again and select reset background. Voila, your original theme background should be there
    03-18-09 12:09 PM
    Thanks much!
    03-18-09 12:14 PM
    go to your pictures, select any one of them and hit the blackberry key, select set as background. Then hit the blackberry key again and select reset background. Voila, your original theme background should be there
    WoW! I did not know that. Very nice. I have to thx you as well.
    03-18-09 12:29 PM
    I was wondering this too. good info.
    03-18-09 01:23 PM
    no problem guys, this was a helpful piece of info to me not too long ago.
    03-18-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD