I love my storm but i love how you can slide scroll through the apps instead of scrolling downward only similar to the Versa as well. I was wondering if it is possible instead of pressing down to get to my apps slide to the side to the next screen someone let me know if this is possible please.......
    05-20-09 03:13 PM
    I love my storm but i love how you can slide scroll through the apps instead of scrolling downward only similar to the Versa as well. I was wondering if it is possible instead of pressing down to get to my apps slide to the side to the next screen someone let me know if this is possible please.......
    u mean from scrilling up and down . u want it left and right ?? if that correct .. then yes and there is plenty of theme like that already .
    05-20-09 03:23 PM
    Similar thread from a week or so back: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/lg...screen-223247/
    05-20-09 03:36 PM
    I made a theme that has a horizontal scroll bar. Here is the link

BLOCKBERRY V2

Ok for some reason the linkback isnt working in the the thread ... which is quite common here.

It's called Blockberry v.2, the thread is currently on the first page ... it is a pay theme though
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 05-20-09 at 04:15 PM.
    05-20-09 04:10 PM
    Yeah I was making for the same thing. With also having the ability to scroll right or left to go straight to browser or phone or calendar would b a nice theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 06:43 PM
    Yeah I was asking for the same thing. With also having the ability to scroll right or left to go straight to browser or phone or calendar would b a nice theme

05-20-09 06:44 PM
    Ok all apps would be present not sliding or hiding and then your additional apps like the iphone or the Versa you would slide to the right to acess slide to the right to continue on to your apps slide to the left to return to the main page of your apps... Am i explaining this ok....??
    05-20-09 07:28 PM
    No the main apps like phone and browser would he accesable from the home/main screen by sliding the screen left and right

05-20-09 07:31 PM
    One screen u can swipe to is the app screen another would be straight tophone then browser then calendar and like that

05-20-09 07:34 PM
    im feeling that
    i just hate the down thing and it could have the little dot for each page like the iphone and versa too gah i wanna make this people would love this theme
    05-20-09 07:41 PM
    Someone should make it. I'd say it would b the greatest theme and make lot of money. That could b a little incentive for u theme devs

05-20-09 07:45 PM
    im feeling that
    i just hate the down thing and it could have the little dot for each page like the iphone and versa too gah i wanna make this people would love this theme
    It seems like you want an iPhone type of theme. R&R just finished 5 styles you may enjoy in this fashion, referred to as the bPhone series.

bPhone Theme Series!

A search of iberry or "i" anything should result in more choices for you.
    05-20-09 07:47 PM
    Well I'm looking for it to go straight to the applicatio not another menu full of apps

05-20-09 07:50 PM
    Well I'm looking for it to go straight to the applicatio not another menu full of apps

You mean like scrolling thru the actual applications loaded instead of their icons? That seems LoL
    05-20-09 07:59 PM
    Not all the applications just phone browser calendar. Main applications. There would still be icons on the main screen to access the third party apps and such but instead of clicking an icon for all you can swipe to get to others

05-20-09 08:07 PM
    gah man this isnt easy im trying to mimick every move with the iphone not the application part but the locked bottom 4 icons
    then above that having all applications the bottom locked 4 will be just like the iphone it will have phone,messages,browser and media then above you have all the rest.......and barely above that would be the dots and you can have up to four dots of application scrolling no up or down all horizontal this will be badass but very hard so who knows how long this could take me esp since im a complete plazmic newb
    05-20-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD