I'm wondering how much customizing will be capable with the new storm? With such a larger screen, and the ability to rotate will this be the end of the Today, L, Zen, etc?

I would almost be willing to bet they allow you to customize icon size, location, etc but you just never know...
    09-17-08 01:39 PM
    Hmmm. That is a very interesting question!

I also wonder if the theme will rotate into landscape/portrait mode... hmm hm hm

Good question!! And I wanna know as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 01:42 PM
    Hopefully it won't be a cross UI with RIM and VZW, I know we all hate the VZW UI

on a side note, looks like college football is dominating in this thread
    09-17-08 01:52 PM
    Had to get in on the game...

On topic, please no VZW UI anywhere on this phone!!! Don't know why they would, there's none on my 8830.
    09-17-08 02:41 PM
    within a month there will be an IBERRY theme for this and probably a lot more inside of 2 weeks after the release. why do i say this because there are people with way to much time and too little a life to be happy with there new toy I mean black berry
    09-17-08 03:44 PM
    I must say... WOW. I just watched the high quality video and so far Im blown away from what I saw. Now my question related to that and the thread.

Anyone think that you will be able to take off the icons on the homescreen and have just a picture. With such a supposed high resolution screen Id love to just have a nice high res picture there to look at with no icons.
    09-17-08 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD