New version available ... Top Scroll bar with weatherbug ... go to the thread listed below.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...53#post1869453

Hidden today theme using leopard icons ... FREE

The top 5 are the same as the icons in your list

Use the six icon as weatherbug .... test stays on for that icon and displays in the bottom left corner.

Please let me know what you think and if there are any problems

Zip file with .cod and .alx files included .... No OTA yet as I do not have someone to host it yet

Fix problem with the original not showing weatherbug in the correct font ... updates zip files

OTA link added ... thanks to ejackson for hosting the OTA link. If you like the theme donate to ejackson for hosting the OTA link.

Old font
    OTA

Changed the font so it is easier to read ... matches the font in the scroll edition of this theme
    OTA
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 03-10-09 at 05:59 PM.
    03-02-09 11:30 PM
    i really like, cant wait for an ota
    03-02-09 11:31 PM
    ota please?
    03-03-09 10:18 AM
    i really like, cant wait for an ota
    ota please?
    We're currently working on OTA.
    03-03-09 11:16 AM
    Will be waiting for the OTA. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 11:26 AM
    OTA link added ... see first post
    03-03-09 11:55 AM
    Great job on this theme!!
    Very clean and I like the weatherbug option.
    Job well done!!
    03-03-09 12:57 PM
    This theme is really clean and loving the weatherbug icon. I noticed the font for the weatherbug icon has a funky degree symbol, BBAlphaSans really good with the temperature. Also the hidden today items don't have a highlight focus and the bold messages font make it hard to distinguish new and old messages. Overall this theme still kicks *** and I'll probably use it over the Appleberry now.
    03-03-09 01:02 PM
    very nice, maybe could you make the top bar a sliding crossbar? just make where the weather bug is supposed to be the number 1 slot, and the crossbar 2 - ....
    03-03-09 01:36 PM
    Is this happening to anyone else? The suggested word or whatever is hard to read unless you highlight each one. This is pretty much the only thing i've found in the theme other than that i love it! great job!

03-03-09 03:06 PM
    im gettin that too
    03-03-09 03:35 PM
    yeah thats a popular bug in plazmic at the moment. Many other themes do it too
    03-03-09 03:56 PM
    ok cool just making sure i'm not special, haha.
    03-03-09 05:02 PM
    Yeah noticed that same thing with all the themes I have created lately ... Thus the reason the pop up window is white now instead of black (like for the delete email notification/conformation)

I am not sure what is going on with the font for the weatherbug icon ... I though I had fixed it last night and when I loaded it on the simulator and my storm everything looked okay. Now it is coming out as if antialising is not working on it.

Also the font should not be bold in the menus, it is set to be same as all the icons as well. The font I choose is a little bolder then the rest but that is what I liked about it. I will see what increasing the size will do to it.

None of the icons on the home screen have a focus icon , they all bounce .... is that what you were talking about kamilli0n.

I will try to work on these things as soon as possible, but I am also a school teacher whom is still in school for my master's degree and my state teaching lisensure test is next week .... so it may be a little while before I can do much theme building
    03-03-09 05:12 PM
    Great theme! I love the look.
    03-04-09 12:14 PM
    smooth theme
    03-04-09 12:58 PM
    updated the font ... should be easier to read in the menus now. The font matches the scroll edition of this theme.

As soon as the real plazmic version comes out I will try to fix as many bugs as I can. I am still having trouble getting things to export correctly.
    03-10-09 06:02 PM
    Thanks for the PM! i really enjoy the non-scroll version now. Played with the side dock for a bit but just too much going on for me to get into it.

I think that you've done an excellent job with these themes. Did you set up a donate button? i think someone mentioned it in another thread?

A few bugs (though they could be due to beta plazmic):

- still white bar across top of applications. Options menu, browser etc..
    - tasks not visible in calendar on today screen
    - couple others, but can't think of them at the moment

Wishes:

- Could you add the highlight when selecting items that are listed on the today homescreen. For example when there are multiple messages i know i can select one in the middle of the list but i would like to see it highlighted so i know i'm on the right one. Use your clear/gray highlight.
    - could the font be increased on the today list items only? or maybe made bolder? what do you think? maybe i'm just getting old :P

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

- Dana
    03-12-09 02:07 PM
    Is there no place on the home screen to click to bring up the app menu?

ETA: I also find the font difficult to read, even in the updated version... I find BB Casual in bold much easier to read but I don't imagine you plan to change it again.
    Last edited by zazzified; 03-13-09 at 03:32 PM.
    03-13-09 03:12 PM
    Is there no place on the home screen to click to bring up the app menu?

ETA: I also find the font difficult to read, even in the updated version... I find BB Casual in bold much easier to read but I don't imagine you plan to change it again.
    The home to app button is just above the sound profile. I guess he didn't want to make it the whole screen. Although I wish you could tap the whole screen.

03-13-09 04:15 PM
    Oops posted to wrong thread.

03-13-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD