Tab the BB logo to get the hidden dock to slide out from the right hand side. Tab again to close. 2WB icons as well as hidden shortcuts for the following: Quicklaunch, profiles in top left, manage connections on top right, calander and clock in top center.
    ****UPDATE*****
    This theme has been re-released in a 2WB and 2WB hidden today version. I've enlarged the icons to 73x73 as well as the dock to make the UI a little bit more friendly. Also I have updated the wallpaper and the app screen to the files that sushiguy posted in the thread. I was able to fix the bb tab to show up after the dock closes as well. I've also incorporated some blue into the theme to make it a little bit more colorful since most of the theme was grey and black.

Let me know if you find any bugs that I can correct. Thanks.

2WB OTA
    2WB Hidden Today OTA

Donate

Last edited by dbone15; 08-18-09 at 08:07 PM.
    08-15-09 12:51 AM
    theme looks tight. downloaded and tested on lyricidals beta6v7. This thing is freakin money. Only thing needed is the today version with hidden calendar by touching the date in banner. theme is clean and the green battery and signal meters are wicked. hidden quick launch works perfect. love how the app screen transition slides in from side. donation made.
    08-15-09 01:58 AM
    +1 on the today version or else this theme ROCKS!

Very nice job. A+
    08-15-09 02:30 AM
    Hidden today version OTA posted!
    08-15-09 11:24 AM
    Theme looks great. Nice work
    08-15-09 11:43 AM
    Looks great so far! Thought about making the slide a little faster? What about making the top banner a little more transparent. This is exactly what i need.

I'd be happy to donate if a few things could be customized or tweeked, such as top banner more transparent, and maybe a second slide from the other side above the current one? PM me the price. This is exactly what i've been looking for. Let me know if any of this could be done.
    08-15-09 01:56 PM
    Looks great so far! Thought about making the slide a little faster? What about making the top banner a little more transparent. This is exactly what i need.

I'd be happy to donate if a few things could be customized or tweeked, such as top banner more transparent, and maybe a second slide from the other side above the current one? PM me the price. This is exactly what i've been looking for. Let me know if any of this could be done.
    I can do it, it will just take me a few days to put together...I'll PM you.
    08-15-09 07:39 PM
    No pm yet. I love this theme, but also noticed that icons in the dock don't show status icons such as socialscope or facebook.
    08-17-09 11:33 AM
    thanks for up ..
    Last edited by angelz9; 08-17-09 at 01:33 PM. Reason: need to read befrore post
    08-17-09 01:32 PM
    Looks REAL nice!

It has all the elements I like;
    * Hidden Today
    * Hidden Messages (both email and SMS)
    * Ability to have the icons off the home screen (I hate clutter!)
    * WeatherBug edition
    * Hotspots for QL, profile, calendar, manage connections, etc.

What I would like to see is;
    * A second WB slot (I like to have MeterBerry on the screen too)

Feedback;
    * I noticed when you tap the BB button to hide the dock, it shows up twice until the dock is hidden. I have not yet done a battery pull to see if this solves the issue. If it does I will post again within the hour.

I like this theme and will try it out over the next few days to test for memory leaks, usability, etc.

Keep up the good work!

Update:
    I pulled the battery and it did not resolve the issue.
    Last edited by SushiGuy732; 08-17-09 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Status update
    08-17-09 03:25 PM
    Nice battery icon. :-). Looks good with the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 03:28 PM
    Nice battery icon. :-). Looks good with the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks...I worked real hard on it!!
    08-17-09 03:52 PM
    Looks REAL nice!

It has all the elements I like;
    * Hidden Today
    * Hidden Messages (both email and SMS)
    * Ability to have the icons off the home screen (I hate clutter!)
    * WeatherBug edition
    * Hotspots for QL, profile, calendar, manage connections, etc.

What I would like to see is;
    * A second WB slot (I like to have MeterBerry on the screen too)

Feedback;
    * I noticed when you tap the BB button to hide the dock, it shows up twice until the dock is hidden. I have not yet done a battery pull to see if this solves the issue. If it does I will post again within the hour.

I like this theme and will try it out over the next few days to test for memory leaks, usability, etc.

Keep up the good work!

Update:
    I pulled the battery and it did not resolve the issue.
    Thanks for the feedback. I've been working a lot of overtime lately and haven't had much of a change to get updated versions out, but they will be coming soon. As far as the bb tab showing up as the dock closes, I'm trying to figure out in composer how to make it appear after the dock slides. It's a known issue I'm trying to work around.

I'm also posting versions with a larger top dock so as I realized it's not big enough for the message icon banner.
    08-17-09 03:54 PM
    This looks slick, nice work, will have to check it out....
    08-17-09 04:02 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I've been working a lot of overtime lately and haven't had much of a change to get updated versions out, but they will be coming soon. As far as the bb tab showing up as the dock closes, I'm trying to figure out in composer how to make it appear after the dock slides. It's a known issue I'm trying to work around.

I'm also posting versions with a larger top dock so as I realized it's not big enough for the message icon banner.
    Yeah...I can see where the banner would not be big enough if someone had an email SMS, missed call and Facebook indicators. Not sure what else comes up in the banner.

Not to get greedy but I wanted to ask... Are there any plans for a 10 icone version?

When you get out the updates I, along with your other fans will be here!
    08-17-09 04:05 PM
    This looks slick, nice work, will have to check it out....
    Dude... Do check it out... It *IS* slick!
    08-17-09 04:06 PM
    Yeah...I can see where the banner would not be big enough if someone had an email SMS, missed call and Facebook indicators. Not sure what else comes up in the banner.

Not to get greedy but I wanted to ask... Are there any plans for a 10 icone version?

When you get out the updates I, along with your other fans will be here!
    Once I get a handle on the issues witht he 8 icon version, a 10 icon version will be put out.
    08-17-09 06:03 PM
    2WB and 2WB hidden today versions with fixed top dock are posted! Working on updating the top dock for the 1WB and 1WB hidden today right now.
    08-17-09 06:27 PM
    downloading
    08-17-09 07:06 PM
    2WB and 2WB hidden today versions with fixed top dock are posted! Working on updating the top dock for the 1WB and 1WB hidden today right now.
    SA-WEEEEET! Gonna DL now!
    08-17-09 08:32 PM
    Sweet theme! DLed the 2WB Hidden Today and it rocks!
    Here are some pics of how I initially set it up.

Thanks for the hard work!!
    Looks awesome...can you post up the wallpaper your using...I really like it. Also, what's up with your Facebook icon? It's looks cutoff. I have my FB icon in the same slot and it's not cut off. is it only the picture? Thanks.
    08-18-09 09:31 AM
    Looks awesome...can you post up the wallpaper your using...I really like it. Also, what's up with your Facebook icon? It's looks cutoff. I have my FB icon in the same slot and it's not cut off. is it only the picture? Thanks.
    The blue one is what I am currently using and the charcoal one also looks nice.
    I have to put up a disclaimer that I found them from someone else who posted them so I am not sure of the origin.

Not sure about why the FB icon shows up the way it does. It is not just from the pic, that is the way it actually appears. Strange!
    08-18-09 12:45 PM
    The blue one is what I am currently using and the charcoal one also looks nice.
    I have to put up a disclaimer that I found them from someone else who posted them so I am not sure of the origin.

Not sure about why the FB icon shows up the way it does. It is not just from the pic, that is the way it actually appears. Strange!
    Thanks for the wallpaper. I'm going to try to enlarge the dock and the icons and space them out some more and maybe that will fix the issue.
    08-18-09 01:16 PM
    Thanks for the wallpaper. I'm going to try to enlarge the dock and the icons and space them out some more and maybe that will fix the issue.
    Just a suggestion.... How about making it transition (show/hide) from the bottom up? This way you can maximize the entire width of the screen and even have room for a 10 icon version if when you decide to.
    08-18-09 02:55 PM
    Just a suggestion.... How about making it transition (show/hide) from the bottom up? This way you can maximize the entire width of the screen and even have room for a 10 icon version if when you decide to.
    I will do that for the 10 icon version, but I've already done too much editing on the 8 icon version that I am about to release. I think you will be happy with it. Coming soon.
    08-18-09 03:23 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD