I attempted to load one of the themes that have been floating around and didnt like it so tried to revert back to the original Zen theme. Upon doing so I am no longer able to highlight the Icons in blue when hovering over them.
    02-11-09 11:24 PM
    try a battery pull
    02-11-09 11:27 PM
    Didnt work ... attempted to resore a back up as well and nothing ... I've also just noticed my Browser icon is gone
    02-11-09 11:28 PM
    I also noticed that when I was using the Desktop Manager to upload the new theme is said it was deleting a series of other .cod files before putting the new themes cod file on.
    02-11-09 11:30 PM
    It looks like the DM places the files it deleted into a cache dir ... looking back over them its just cod files for things like google, IM etc... so i dont think that caused any issues.
    02-11-09 11:33 PM
    I had the default theme bug out on me too... If you go back into the themes on your phone, select the default one and BB/ restore defaults it will reset the theme... Worked for me, only thing is all your icons and folders will be reset and you will have to set them up again.

j.
    02-11-09 11:33 PM
    Phew fixed it .... just removed the new theme using DM ... it looks like the new theme was using similar cod's as the zen theme. Learned my lesson wont be trying to add any themes till they are proven
    02-11-09 11:36 PM
    I did that as well and whats weird is that restoring the defaults the text on all the screens is smaller .. like in the options section.
    02-11-09 11:37 PM
    When I pull up the BB button when holding it horizontaly the menu is only going to a little less then the middle of the second row of icons in the background ... and the options like move, move to folder options etc... are smaller now and harder to click ... is that how everyone elses looks?
    02-11-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD