Hi all - here's something I've been working on. Nothing really fancy, mostly a clean, straight-up theme. This theme will be available here for FREE, my way of saying thanks to the CB community for the support/purchase of my prior themes.

The working name I've had for this just didn't seem to really light my fire so I thought, heck, there's a lot of other creative minds here and maybe someone has a much better theme name suggestion. So I open the topic up for name suggestions - winners, and losers too, will all get a FREE copy of this theme.

Also, would appreciate any constructive feedback on the theme. This is a big step away from my previous themes where I went for wallpaper friendly look - this one is totally dependent on the wallpaper to provide the backdrop for the stunning look.

Here's a summary of the features currently in this theme:
    • No animation or hidden icon docks, it's all a Today style look and what you see is what you get. I've gone back and forth on making the "Message Center" hideable or not
    • OS6 icon set with focus
    • 12 user defined icon apps on the homescreen + 3 static (Calendar, Message and SMS/MMS)
    • The "Message Center" is always display and fully functional with the notification bar integrated. You can toggle through the Calendar, Message and SMS/MMS Text display by touching the appropriate icon in the "Message Center".
    • You can click on the "Message Center" icons or the text to open the related application. Touching on the specific line item will display the details for that line as well.
    • Hidden hotspot for QuickLaunch (the "radar" icon)
    • Hidden hotspot for Options (battery icon)
    • Usual hotspots for Clock, Profile and Manage Connections
    • Under 1 Meg

Theme wallpaper will also be available so you can then use with BerryWeather for homescreen display.

So..... let me hear some suggestions for a name so I can get this theme released to the public.
    09-12-10 11:37 AM
    LOOKS COOL! Like that everything is "at your fingertips"
    09-12-10 12:51 PM
    LOOKS COOL! Like that everything is "at your fingertips"
    Interesting.... there was a user in the 9520/9550 forum who suggested similar naming "Apps at your fingertips", so has me thinking...... Also had some other good names suggested there too. Appreciate your suggestion.
    09-13-10 06:22 AM
    Interesting.... there was a user in the 9520/9550 forum who suggested similar naming "Apps at your fingertips", so has me thinking...... Also had some other good names suggested there too. Appreciate your suggestion.
    When will it be available for download?
    09-13-10 11:12 PM
    When will it be available for download?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/ra...-theme-528353/
    09-13-10 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD