just purchased beberry, sent it to my phone, donwloaded it and now cant find it in the download folder. what i do?

Thanks for the help, if this has been discussed already which i know it has can you just give me a little direction to go towards..
    07-21-09 06:52 PM
    btw working with storm 148
    07-21-09 06:52 PM
    just purchased beberry, sent it to my phone, donwloaded it and now cant find it in the download folder. what i do?

Thanks for the help, if this has been discussed already which i know it has can you just give me a little direction to go towards..
    Hello, you need to load the theme first. Click on your "Options" icon, then find category "theme", then select your theme.
    After theme has finished loading be sure to do a battery pull restart for best performance (take battery out of phone while phone is still on and unplugged, wait 30 seconds, put battery back in and turn phone back on).
    07-21-09 06:53 PM
    Hello, you need to load the theme first. Click on your "Options" icon, then find category "theme", then select your theme.
    After theme has finished loading be sure to do a battery pull restart for best performance (take battery out of phone while phone is still on and unplugged, wait 30 seconds, put battery back in and turn phone back on).
    Thanks for the reply. you even explained what a battery pull was for me. lol. but seriously thanks for the reply. lata
    07-21-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD