... ok. so i am a adult female bb user... that wants a "girly" theme.. but not so much as "pink theme"/Hello Kitty theme i am looking for more of an adult... retro style.. with maybe a blue/teal and brown twist... or pink/brown.... green/brown type feel... that is quick and functional!

i am also a stay at home mom that is looking for a new "hobbie" and quite possibly a profitable hobby.. and considering the fact that i am on this site more hours out of a day than i would like to admit... if anyone could give me the low down on how to create themes.. that would be.. spectacular!!!!! i'd love to make the ones i know i would want... which is most likely what most women on this site are looking for!!!

so if anyone can come up with a great free theme for now... or tell me how to start making themes... i'd greatly appreciate it!!!!!!

much love...
    ~LeahS
    05-12-09 10:33 PM
    Welcome Leah!

Loads of great themes on this site as well as great tips on theme development.

There is actually a sub forum for theme developers where loads of folks have shared tips and tricks of the trade,

Have a look and good luck with your venture!
    05-12-09 10:38 PM
    Holy Big Fonts Batman! Just kidding, I love to jk around But welcome to the cracknation. U can try doing a search on R&R theme designs. I do beta testing for them and they have all sorts of great themes for every one. You can also do a search on sadosdemetrios. He has some great and unique themes like this one and a bunch of others. Enjoy
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ar...-storm-185171/
    05-12-09 10:50 PM
    05-12-09 11:08 PM
    Also check out the last couple pages of the Crystal Clear theme thread. Pink and lavender versions are being cooked up.
    05-12-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD