Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default ***Hank Buuf Deuce***

***Hank Buuf Deuce***

Bring your App Screen to You!!

16 icons on homescreen..touch anywhere above them or below them and they split into two columns and slide off the sides of the page..touch anywhere to bring them back..new icons..new focus(icons melt and morph)..etc...etc

..click the date for app screen(or anywhere along the bottom)

Your feedback and donations really help keep the ball rolling , so please give a couple words or a buck or two..

Donate..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=4363758

4/28 Ok pretty much finished up all of the skinning, banner re arranging, call screens etc...link to the red is up as well!!

Grey

Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ***Hank Buuf Deuce***-screenhunter_10-mar.-25-22.54.jpg   ***Hank Buuf Deuce***-9530-02.jpg   ***Hank Buuf Deuce***-9530-01.jpg   ***Hank Buuf Deuce***-9530.jpg   ***Hank Buuf Deuce***-9530-03.jpg  

Last edited by tron2008; 04-28-2009 at 11:01 PM.
    CrackBerry User

Yes!! Please pursue
    CrackBerry User

it looks awesome bud
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    540 Global Posts

Looking great so far. Other than skinning maybe you could leave the txt on a couple of the icons for wb and sound profiles?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts
    PIN
    is fo suckas........LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by gjbsource View Post
    Looking great so far. Other than skinning maybe you could leave the txt on a couple of the icons for wb and sound profiles?

I dont know man, I asked him this on his last buuf theme. He never answered me. I even offered to pay him. Still no answer. Maybe you will have better luck.

Both themes are nice, just asking for these sound and wb as well.
    "EVOlve"
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Sounds really cool!

CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by dukins View Post
    I dont know man, I asked him this on his last buuf theme. He never answered me. I even offered to pay him. Still no answer. Maybe you will have better luck.

Both themes are nice, just asking for these sound and wb as well.
    Dukins..some of us don't like having a donation carrot dangled in front of our faces..I bent over backwards for you and sent you a copy of your own..I Am not going to sacrifice the look of the theme just so you don't have to look out the window..I would have made you your own version regardless, but when you start with your donation talk it put a bad taste in my mouth...maybe its time someone made you a theme that has nothing but weatherbug and sound profile icons all over it..keep your five bucks..I don't want it...you do this to every theme you like, and it is getting quite old..remember your tantrum in vistaberry thread...I do.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Quote Originally Posted by gjbsource View Post

No problem..I will get the theme itself buttoned up first and then make the custom versions for you guys..don't pay attention to that certain someone..you are very aware I am sure as to my level of commitment to get you guys customized versions..
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts
    PIN
    is fo suckas........LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by tron2008 View Post
    Dukins..some of us don't like having a donation carrot dangled in front of our faces..I bent over backwards for you and sent you a copy of your own..I Am not going to sacrifice the look of the theme just so you don't have to look out the window..I would have made you your own version regardless, but when you start with your donation talk it put a bad taste in my mouth...maybe its time someone made you a theme that has nothing but weatherbug and sound profile icons all over it..keep your five bucks..I don't want it...you do this to every theme you like, and it is getting quite old..remember your tantrum in vistaberry thread...I do.
    Sorry you feel that way. 5 bucks isnt anything to me, so I dont mind paying for custom. He and I worked that issue out. Good luck!
    "EVOlve"
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    540 Global Posts

Well hey its up to you. There isn't a need to cater EVERY theme to include EVERY innovation. Individuality is what themes are about. If you are willing to totally customize a theme 5 bucks is an insult. Most of the donators are just trading a few suggestions for the ability to keep a theme.

I stayed on another thread that if you think the people with their hands out are demanding, just start taking pmts and then you have a whole new set of problems, and that just bus in general.

Do your thing.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts
    PIN
    is fo suckas........LOL!

One other thing. It wasn't my intention to come off as an demanding *******. So again I apologize. Im really a good guy. I just come off harsh. Peace and keep making great themes.
    Last edited by dukins; 03-26-2009 at 09:48 AM.
    "EVOlve"
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    3050263B

This is by far the wildest, coolest icons I have seen since Plazmic came out. I like your style and this will be a really far out theme. Keep up the good work....Cheers

Pete C.
    CrackBerry User

lovin the beta bud, have to say ive never seen the icons part down the middle, feel almost like moses HA!...but seriously cant wait until i see the finished project
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts
    PIN
    is fo suckas........LOL!

I like the beta underlay much much better. This theme is awesome. Definitely going to be in my tops once completed.
    "EVOlve"
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

Free beta link up..have at it.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,145 Global Posts

tron ive been using it for a couple days been morking GREAT..any shot of maybe makin batt a lil bigger and as weve already discussed the caller id font needs a bump up...anything else i find ill let you know but to those reading this try it if you want a clean homescreen this is it
    running Lyricidal hybirddie and not looking back

FML
    CrackBerry User

Any chance of one with sound profile?

18. pdp
    CrackBerry User

I like how the home screen is set up with the dual sliders. Whole theme moves pretty smooth. Hope ya keep updating it!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

I will get something up tonight for you guys, I re worked all the icons and did some banner work..adjusted the incoming call text… as far as a sound profile, do you guys mean in addition to the sixteen spots to choose from?. Again sorry for the delay..
    CrackBerry User

I love idea and theme. I want to see this one become GREAT! Love the style.
    Remember... With great themes comes great responsibility! Keep up the UPDATES!
    Last edited by JohnBlaze; 04-01-2009 at 09:32 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #21  

Thanks John...all right boys and girls, Update is out...Check the Front Page...Enjoy!!
    CrackBerry User

The version looks the same when asked to overwrite file. Should it?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #23  

I redid some icons and all of there focuses, skinned the ones i had left default in the first one just for you guys to try..fixed dialpad and incoming call..so yes go ahead and update right over the other, or if you prefer, you can uninstall it..then re install with the link in the first page, or i can send you a desktop..whatever you would like..
    CrackBerry User

Thumbs up

It deleted itself when I rebooted phone?? I reinstalled fresh and now its working nicely. Anyway, other than a slight lag switching from portrait to landscape, it works great. Im looking forward to future updates and it only getting better.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    540 Global Posts

Duuuuuuude…the icons are great, the helical hourglass is awesome, the slide seems to be really smooth.

Maybe you could launch the clock from the time and move your page up/down arrows over from your previous version. With a little skinning left this is one kickin theme.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast