I'm working on my first theme. Just wanted to get some feedback and if you guys think I should move forward plus any ideas you would like to see for me to work on. I'm trying to work on changing the icons around a little, but trying to find nice icons and get them into the right size has been my biggest challenge so far.

This theme is a 10 icon 2wb edition with today features. It also has a hidden application menu hot spot on the center of the screen. It also has hotspots in the top left for profiles, center for clock, and right for manage connections. Any tips on finding icons in 73x73 would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also working on a hidden dock version, but I'm struggling with that a little also. Any pointers on that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Also want to thank Fabuloso for the awesome wallpapers which can be found here.

App World Wallpaper

Last edited by dsantopietro; 07-05-09 at 09:15 PM.
    07-05-09 07:40 PM
    I'm working on my first theme. Just wanted to get some feedback and if you guys think I should move forward plus any ideas you would like to see for me to work on. I'm trying to work on changing the icons around a little, but trying to find nice icons and get them into the right size has been my biggest challenge so far.

This theme is a 10 icon 2wb edition with today features. It also has a hidden application menu hot spot on the center of the screen. It also has hotspots in the top left for profiles, center for clock, and right for manage connections. Any tips on finding icons in 73x73 would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also working on a hidden dock version, but I'm struggling with that a little also. Any pointers on that would be greatly appreciated as well.
    Looks pretty good, to answer you question you wont find any icons out there that are 73x73 but if you have photoshop or GIMP you can resize them down, you can even do it in Composer but its not as good as an actually graphics program.

You can check out my SVG samples and tutorials post in my signature it has some good resources and some site I found that have free Icons.

Keep up the good work, its very clean and simple..
    07-05-09 07:45 PM
    Wow!Nice and simple!Can't wait 2 c the finished product. How about the QL,can you make it as a "start" at the bottom like the Microsoft OS style?Just asking!
    07-05-09 07:51 PM
    yeah that looks great. personally id suggest a 5 icon option but you know thats just me, keep it up
    07-05-09 08:01 PM
    Umm a hot spot maybe over the battery for options? I always liked that.
    07-05-09 08:20 PM
    Wow!Nice and simple!Can't wait 2 c the finished product. How about the QL,can you make it as a "start" at the bottom like the Microsoft OS style?Just asking!
    Thanks all for the positive feedback. I can give the QL option a shot, but I think that it is way above my head in terms of theme design.
    07-05-09 08:40 PM
    bump

+10char
    07-06-09 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD