Ok - so I have been playing with different themes and seeing how they work for me (BTW loving simple custom dark)...well...I am running .109 and I can't seem to delete any of the themes that I have added...

When I go options>themes> highlight the theme and hit the BB button... Delete is not an option...anyone having this problem/issue?? Can I delete themes from the DM? (haven't tried b/c my cable is at work- D'OH)

Any ideas... Thanks!!
    03-19-09 11:07 PM
    im on .75 still so i dont have that prob with no delete option but yes you can delete themes through DM.... just go to applications and check the theme(s) you want to delete
    03-19-09 11:09 PM
    Ok - so I have been playing with different themes and seeing how they work for me (BTW loving simple custom dark)...well...I am running .109 and I can't seem to delete any of the themes that I have added...

When I go options>themes> highlight the theme and hit the BB button... Delete is not an option...anyone having this problem/issue?? Can I delete themes from the DM? (haven't tried b/c my cable is at work- D'OH)

Any ideas... Thanks!!
    Go to options > advanced > applications and your themes show up as apps and can be deleted
    03-19-09 11:10 PM
    Go to options > advanced > applications and your themes show up as apps and can be deleted
    PERFECTO!! thanks!!

I knew I'd get instant gratification from the crackberrians!!

As always, much thanks!!
    03-19-09 11:12 PM
    i just re-read the OP and duh, lol.... ya this is how u do it! haha i didnt realize the OP was highlighting the theme in the "theme selection" screen but ya, u can do it either way
    03-19-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD