ok now this is interesting i checked my memory today and it went from 37 to 17 to 18 can somebody please tell me the possible reason for that.

i'm not running any apps one my side keys is the quicklaunch and the other is a phonelock
    Hey, G, I am running .141 with a bunch of apps and the 10i and I have 48.3 after doing quickpull. Only 10i currently in my themes (with the default zen of course). I think you're going to see less memory by default with the .75 OS because it's bloated. If you run lyricidal's shrink-a-os on there, you'd see a bit more I think. Otherwise you can jump to .132 or .141 (I recommend lyr's hybrid w/5.0). I disable my convenience keys since I get QL from the start button in the 10i.

Hope that helps...
    05-06-09 07:29 AM
    very nice... great work, thanks.
    05-06-09 11:59 AM
    whats e jus wondering if anything new is coming out?
    05-06-09 06:07 PM
    Just downloaded this theme and i must say im loving it. The onlything i would suggest is making the backgrond for the applications menu a darker grey. The reason i say that is because some apps that are see through with a white line around them are hard to see (BeeJive, App Center, Viigo, VCast (Kinda)

Stuff like that also takes away from the darker element IMO

Other than that im loving the theme. (using the non DS version BTW.)
    05-07-09 05:02 PM
    Hey E, awesome theme! Loving the unique quickpull launch in the toolbar. Keep up the great work and I'll be looking out for more of your work soon. Thanks again!
    05-07-09 06:35 PM
    What kind of Backgrounds/Wallpapers are you guys using with this theme

Heres Mine
    05-07-09 11:03 PM
    Awesome theme E.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 03:46 AM
    Hi,

I use the theme Gnome Zen Edition Today+ but it doesn't run with OS .151 and with hybrid based on .151
    Who have this problem ?
    Have you find a solution ?

Thanks
    07-06-09 08:17 AM
    bump! great theme!!!!!
    07-07-09 05:13 PM
    Any way of getting quicklaunch instead of quickpull please. Love the theme thanks. [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:36 PM
    Hi,

I recenly downloaded OTA your Gnome Black 95xx theme.

It looks great by the way! However, when i try and click on the application "foot" icon in the middle of the screen, it will not let me go to the application page. it shows a Hazard triangle.

Also, when i turn the phone to landscape, the phone just freezes and sometimes restarts on it's own.

i wanted to get to the options screen so that i can de-select the theme and try re-downloading it.

Im not sure if you have any fix to this or "keyboard" code that can be typed in to shortcut me to the Options screen.

I know there are different commands in the keyboard that you can type such as ://: and what not that would lead me to different screens in the options menu (i may be making this up)

Any help is greatly appreciated as i love the look, it just makes my phone un-usuable at the present.

Thanks so much for your help!

-Chris
    09-02-09 03:43 PM
    Hi,

I recenly downloaded OTA your Gnome Black 95xx theme.

It looks great by the way! However, when i try and click on the application "foot" icon in the middle of the screen, it will not let me go to the application page. it shows a Hazard triangle.

Also, when i turn the phone to landscape, the phone just freezes and sometimes restarts on it's own.

i wanted to get to the options screen so that i can de-select the theme and try re-downloading it.

Im not sure if you have any fix to this or "keyboard" code that can be typed in to shortcut me to the Options screen.

I know there are different commands in the keyboard that you can type such as ://: and what not that would lead me to different screens in the options menu (i may be making this up)

Any help is greatly appreciated as i love the look, it just makes my phone un-usuable at the present.

Thanks so much for your help!

-Chris
    The problem you are experiencing is because the theme is not OS .151 compatible. You can pull the battery and then as the phone is rebooting hold down the back key the entire time. That will boot you into safe mode and you can go in and delete the theme.
    09-02-09 04:43 PM
    Awesome help!

Thanks a alot. All set.

Thanks again.
    -C
    09-02-09 10:35 PM
    Awesome help!

Thanks a alot. All set.

Thanks again.
    -C
    but if you download 5.0.0.191 leak, it will work again!

So far only his Hero Android Theme works for .151
    09-02-09 11:06 PM
    hi ya

just a quick one, when im in the landscape I have 2 white side banners... this doesnt do it with the original one from RIM. I have noticed this with some other themes im thinking this is cause of the plazmic but not sure. Im runing 5.0.0.328.

I love this theme and would love if it would be updated if possible...will it be updated?

thx mikky
    12-01-09 04:23 PM
    hi ya

just a quick one, when im in the landscape I have 2 white side banners... this doesnt do it with the original one from RIM. I have noticed this with some other themes im thinking this is cause of the plazmic but not sure. Im runing 5.0.0.328.

I love this theme and would love if it would be updated if possible...will it be updated?

thx mikky
    its because u are downloading REALLY old themes that were made with an older version of the theme builder and are not compatibile with OS 5.0
    12-01-09 06:18 PM
    hi ya

thx mikky
    The white bars are a known issue in themes made for versions of the OS prior to 5.0. The only themes that work properly on the S2 and the S1 with 5.0 are those which explicitly state that they're 5.0 compatible.

As far as an update goes, E is gone.

THIS THEME NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY THE DEVELOPER!
    Last edited by pkcable; 06-23-10 at 02:21 PM. Reason: ADDING INFO
    12-01-09 06:20 PM
367 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD