Absolutely love it and this will now be my only theme I use. Such a great interface and no lag... GREAT jobs on your themes!!!!!!!!
    04-27-09 09:17 AM

I love this theme ! The only thing wrong it non-themed icons !!

Is there any way ot get a yahoo messenger, gmail, and accelodex globeberry icon ?

or to reassign an existing icon to point to a different application ?
    04-27-09 12:22 PM
    Hey!

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, there is no way to skin 3rd party apps. We were hoping there was but we've exhausted all known possibilities. Plazmic just not allow for this process to happen. Sorry!

I love this theme ! The only thing wrong it non-themed icons !!

Is there any way ot get a yahoo messenger, gmail, and accelodex globeberry icon ?

or to reassign an existing icon to point to a different application ?
    04-27-09 04:42 PM
    So my dumb a$$ just learned how to crop an re-size with photo shop
    So i got another great wall for this theme and i wanted to share it!! Great theme!! Work great.

04-27-09 11:38 PM
    So my dumb a$$ just learned how to crop an re-size with photo shop
    So i got another great wall for this theme and i wanted to share it!! Great theme!! Work great.

Sweet wallpaper!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 03:45 AM
    Very nice and well thought out theme. Keep up the good work R&R. Your themes really stand out.
    04-28-09 07:26 AM
    I was lucky enough to be a beta tester.

This theme is slick. Cool aesthetics, minimal battery drain, and easy navigation. I like the side and top moving docks.

Sweet!

Storm 9530 (Verizon) -- version 4.7.0.132
    04-28-09 01:13 PM
    Oh how I wish I could get the premium version of this. But I am lost....for I have no credit card or paypal account. I'm using the free version and LOVE it! Great job! Looking forward to seeing more themes from you.

04-28-09 01:19 PM
    Oh how I wish I could get the premium version of this. But I am lost....for I have no credit card or paypal account. I'm using the free version and LOVE it! Great job! Looking forward to seeing more themes from you.

Thanks kymmy! Sorry you cant grab the premium. Hit me up with a PM when you get a chance and we can try to figure something out.

Cheers!
    04-28-09 05:07 PM
    Message Rooster Kymmy. Maybe we can figure something out. I am glad you are liking the free version and I hope you can get the premium version soon. The added functionality is well worth it.
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 04-28-09 at 09:10 PM.
    04-28-09 09:03 PM
    PM sent wanderer!
    04-28-09 11:40 PM

Hey kimmy, this theme is real nice. I hope you were able to work something out
    04-29-09 03:11 PM
    It is a beautiful theme. Can't wait to see more!

04-29-09 04:19 PM
    Great theme! Works great. Runs smooth. Can't wait to see more from u guys!

05-01-09 08:32 AM
    Great theme.

Downloading now

Will Purchase if free is good

Thanks
    05-01-09 08:42 AM
    Premium version is the best theme I've had so far!

05-01-09 10:46 AM
    I really like this theme. I bought the premium, but I have one problem. When you slide out the docked themes on the right side its very difficult to select them without having them slide again. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I kinda have to get them to stop moving before I select them.

Thanks and this looks really good.
    05-01-09 11:01 AM
    I really like this theme. I bought the premium, but I have one problem. When you slide out the docked themes on the right side its very difficult to select them without having them slide again. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I kinda have to get them to stop moving before I select them.

I'm running this theme right now as we speak and i dont have that issue. I can freely touch every icon on the side without it going back in. The area that activates the slide is the bottom middle area. did you do a battery pull?
    BTW. I was one of the beta tester for this theme and i ran this beast for a while and never had any issues. Let us know if you continue have an issue

Kimmy: If you love this theme try running it with those two wall on pst #39 and #54.
    05-01-09 11:34 AM
    Oneijose......I tried the wallpaper u suggested....beautiful!

05-01-09 07:32 PM

Hey DT, thanks for the post. Can you share a pic of your screen showing where you are pressing and the dock is closing. There is only one spot to tap to close the side dock so you shouldnt be closing the dock by trying to select the icons on it.

Please let us know!
    05-01-09 08:47 PM
    Oneijose......I tried the wallpaper u suggested....beautiful!

Hey Kimmy, just curious to what wall r u using?
    05-01-09 09:52 PM
    I'm using the green globe looking ones.

05-01-09 10:01 PM
    I'm using the green globe looking ones.

Can you post this wall please? I like the one onejose posted and each time I switch to a different theme, I see Globe and switch back to it. I think it's my fave despite how bada$$ the others are as well!
    05-02-09 10:59 AM
    The one I'm using is the one that oneijose posted. With the greens in the background and the shiny metallic looking orb. I'm not even sure how to post walls.

05-02-09 12:12 PM
    The one I'm using is the one that oneijose posted. With the greens in the background and the shiny metallic looking orb. I'm not even sure how to post walls.

LOL. Cool, that wall looks tight with this theme.

You can attach a wall or you can upload it to flickr or something flickr-like and link to the image on that site using the direct url.

Cheers!
    05-02-09 07:07 PM
122 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD