UPDATE!! 2-16-10
    -Fixed app screen highlight to not conflict with text
    -Fixed the issue with the date not completely showing
    -Increased the font size for the incoming call screen
    Also added 3 new versions:
    -5 icon version with no OCD slots
    -10 icon version with no OCD slots
    -Landscape version with a dark background

I decided to make a storm theme based off of one of the most popular themes/icon sets in the world of jailbreaking iPhones called �Glasklart�.

3 versions to choose from: 5 icon w/hidden today and OCD slot, 10 icon w/hidden today and OCD slot, and 10 icon landscape version w/landscape non-hidden today and OCD slot.
    Usual hot spots:
    Battery=Options
    Clock=Clock
    Signal=Manage Connections
    New Message Icon=Messages
    Date=Calendar/Hidden today
    Center of Screen=Quick Launch

Screen shots below.
    ENJOY!!!

OTA's:
    GlasklartStorm5
    GlasklartStorm10
    GlasklartStormLandscape
    GlasklartStorm5 No OCD Slots
    GlasklartStorm10 No OCD Slots
    GlasklartStormLandscapeDark

DONATE!
    Last edited by zcyclist; 02-16-10 at 06:08 PM.
    02-07-10 11:26 PM
    Looks good. Just downloaded. Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 01:20 AM
    Many times I saw a logo/place in many themes "wi-fi". I could not seen any wifi in my storm9530. How can I get this wifi stuff? where?
    02-08-10 01:26 AM
    Many times I saw a logo/place in many themes "wi-fi". I could not seen any wifi in my storm9530. How can I get this wifi stuff? where?
    The 9530 has no WiFi capabilities. This theme can work for both the Storm1 and Storm 2. S2 is the only one who can get the WiFi symbol simply because it has it.
    02-08-10 01:34 AM
    hmmm looks interesting ill check it out when i get a chance
    02-08-10 01:40 AM
    I ask this of most themes i like, so i'll say it to this one too because i like the cleanliness of it. Any chance of adding a berryweather hotspot on the homescreen to support the wallpaper feature?

it adds to functionality so much and it really has no downside to those without the app. Looks great tho
    02-08-10 10:20 AM
    Z-
    Very clean theme. No leak after a few hours, but I usually get mem leak after a day or so.

Can you change the underline when you choose an icon, to a glow or bounce? The underline covers icon name. It can get confusing.

Otherwise, pretty cool!

Who else makes a "Z" series bike besids Felt?
    02-08-10 10:29 AM
    Looks nice and clean!!
    Any chance to implement a profiles hotspot? (I haven't tried the theme, just noticed it's not listed in your post.)
    02-08-10 11:54 AM
    Looks nice and clean!!
    Any chance to implement a profiles hotspot? (I haven't tried the theme, just noticed it's not listed in your post.)
    Sames as the stock Zen icon, top right side of the screen below the signal, instead of the top left.
    02-08-10 12:31 PM
    Simple and very appealing. Love it!!
    02-08-10 12:45 PM
    I really like it a lot. Any chance of making a version with the slot in the top left?

02-08-10 01:46 PM
    Well, there goes the memory. 6mb in 4 hours with nothing extra open. Bummer

02-08-10 03:55 PM
    I ask this of most themes i like, so i'll say it to this one too because i like the cleanliness of it. Any chance of adding a berryweather hotspot on the homescreen to support the wallpaper feature?
    it adds to functionality so much and it really has no downside to those without the app. Looks great tho
    Not sure what you mean. doens't berry weather allow you to place the icon where ever you want on the homescreen?

Z-
    Very clean theme. No leak after a few hours, but I usually get mem leak after a day or so.

Can you change the underline when you choose an icon, to a glow or bounce? The underline covers icon name. It can get confusing.

Otherwise, pretty cool!

Who else makes a "Z" series bike besids Felt?
    def gonna change the white underline when i get a chance. i didn't think it would hinder the icon text, but i apparently i was wrong

Well, there goes the memory. 6mb in 4 hours with nothing extra open. Bummer

i "hope" that you'll find in a day or two that it improves. my experience is that you should ALWAYS do a good battery pull after switching themes, and even then it will take a day or so, and maybe another battery pull to really see a given themes memory characteristics.
    02-08-10 05:15 PM
    I routinely do at least 3 batt pulls (QuickPull) after I install a theme. But since you were so nice about it and you're going to fix the underline :-). I'm going to have to install the revised version anyway, which means a few more batt pulls.....

As long as you're at it, can you split the screen so half is Quicklaunch and half is App List?

Thanx, looking forward to v2.

02-08-10 07:47 PM
    The berryweather app places the icon in a wallpaper but does not actually link to the app. A few theme makers put the hotspot on the intuitive spot of the homwescreen to actually launch the app

02-08-10 07:48 PM
    The berryweather app places the icon in a wallpaper but does not actually link to the app. A few theme makers put the hotspot on the intuitive spot of the homwescreen to actually launch the app

oh...i see. that makes since.
    i don't have berry weather though, and to make this work, i need to know the exact "module name" for this app. is it just "berryweather"? you can look at the name under options>applications. just to give an example, i've made hotspots for "face call" in the past, but the modules name is actually "big tin can connect", so telling the hotspot to launch "face call" didn't work
    02-09-10 07:08 AM
    I couldn't find any screen shots. Am I missing something?
    02-09-10 09:16 AM
    i'm not a huge fan of themes but i would like to have the wallpaper, would you be interested in sharing it? theme does look good just not a fan of themes.
    02-09-10 10:09 AM
    posted the wallpaper in the OP
    02-09-10 10:43 AM
    yes, it is just berryweather 1 word

oh...i see. that makes since.
    i don't have berry weather though, and to make this work, i need to know the exact "module name" for this app. is it just "berryweather"? you can look at the name under options>applications. just to give an example, i've made hotspots for "face call" in the past, but the modules name is actually "big tin can connect", so telling the hotspot to launch "face call" didn't work
    02-09-10 11:18 AM
    posted the wallpaper in the OP
    you rock! thanks a bunch and keep up the good work.
    02-09-10 12:12 PM
    very clean set of themes...thanks.
    02-09-10 01:39 PM
    Just Downloaded the theme.. WELL DONE!!! Very Slick!
    02-09-10 10:27 PM
    Zcyclist

Thanks again for making this theme available. After downloading GlasklartStormLandscape I noticed that the date at the bottom does not display completely. The most I get to show is "Wednesday, February..." unlike the full date displayed in your screen capture. Is there a way to get the full day/date to display at the bottom of the screen?

-noir
    02-09-10 11:41 PM
    So I'm new at this... I downloaded Glasklart 10. How do I get the hidden today to show up? I think I have to tap somewhere, just not sure where. Is it just for mail or calendar too? Speaking of the calendar, it's kind of odd for the icon to always say May 27th.
    02-10-10 01:53 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD