Theme: FUSS
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 4.7 & 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $3.98 (Limited Time ONLY)
    REGULAR PRICE $6.99
    Download Link(s):
    OTA Install for FUSS (1 Row) - OS 4.7
    OTA Install for FUSS (1 Row) - OS 5.0
    OTA Install for FUSS (2 Row) - OS 4.7
    OTA Install for FUSS (2 Row) - OS 5.0

Updated to Version 1.1
    Version 1.1 Changes
    1. Separate Hidden Hotspot that Toggles the Quick Access Box even when the bottom dock is present or not
    2. Tapping in the Middle Portion of the screen will also bring up the APPScreen

Fuss is crazy FAST, smooth and beautifully designed for Fast Navigation to be use with any wallpaper. It contains 5-10 customizable icons (STORM - Choice of 1 row or 2 rows) on the bottom Dock along with Fixed Hidden Quick-Access Icons to your Messages, Calendar, Videos, Facebook, QuickLaunch and a quick Preview Today Area (Closeable by Clicking on the top RIGHT corner of the Today area box). Fuss is all about showing off that special picture or wallpaper (4 Wallpapers Included).

Click the Escape button to turn off all of your display icons to completely free up the background. If you’ve got a keyboard device, hitting the “Space” will bring it all back up. Storm users can simply click on the bottom portion of your screen. There is also a Close button to turn off the Today Preview Box and just leave the Dock Icons. It also have hot spots to the Clock and Manage Connection.

Features:
    - 5 (1 Row) or 10 (2 Rows) User defined dock icons on home screen
    - 5 Hidden Quick Access ICON (Messages, Calendar, Video, FaceBook, & QuickLaunch(App Sold Separately) in the Quick Access Box
    - Quick Access Box w/Hidden Today Preview (Close by Clicking the upper right corner)(10 entries)
    - Custom menus and submenus
    - Wallpaper Friendly
    - Press ESCAPE KEY to Close ALL ICON and Quick Access Box
    - Press BOTTOM Portion of the Screen to Bring ALL ICON and QAB back up
    - Hidden Clock and Manage Connection Icon
    - 4 Extra Wallpapers

*NOTE: I will include in the desktop installation a zip file with the png of 4 pre-made Wallpapers in a zip file.

Also check out all my OTHER Top Selling Titles Currently ON SALE !

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 03-23-10 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Updated to Version 1.1
    03-21-10 07:59 PM
    i like this. gonna go buy it now.
    03-21-10 09:19 PM
    This is gonna be pretty sick with berryweather
    03-21-10 09:55 PM
    wow this looks incredible
    03-21-10 10:29 PM
    One thing I noticed is the battery and signal meters not being skinned when my phone is locked..I got the 2 row os 4.7..just saying
    03-21-10 10:32 PM
    Looks good jc. Kinda miroish.
    03-21-10 10:34 PM
    Thanks everyone, I am glad yall like it!

Remember to do a full 45 seconds battery pull after the install to do a hard reboot on the OS as recommended by RIM after any new software install. And be sure to check out my other titles now on sale!!

One thing I noticed is the battery and signal meters not being skinned when my phone is locked..I got the 2 row os 4.7..just saying
    Hmm that is weird, as it should all be skinned as I test on my 5.0 Storm, I suggest the full 45 seconds battery pull to see if that fixes your problem.

Cheers

John
    03-21-10 11:01 PM
    When you touch an icon, does the info display on the home screen?

Would it be possible to replace maybe the video icon with a WB icon? What if we don't have quicklaunch, what will the "q" icon do/look like?

Thx
    03-21-10 11:59 PM
    When you touch an icon, does the info display on the home screen?

Would it be possible to replace maybe the video icon with a WB icon? What if we don't have quicklaunch, what will the "q" icon do/look like?

Thx
    When you touch those pre-defined icon like Messages or Calendar, yes it will display 10 entries on the Quick Preview box.

As for the Video Icon, I can replace it but its was meant to be a Hidden Icon for wallpaper friendlyness. As for the Q icon if you dont have QL then it wont do anything.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

John
    03-22-10 12:39 AM
    Great theme, I like the small file size.
    There is no option to download a zip file which contains the wallpapers, only an OTA.

*NOTE: I will include in the desktop installation a zip file with the png of 4 pre-made Wallpapers in a zip file.

Can you post the wallpapers?
    Thanks
    03-22-10 01:22 AM
    Great theme, I like the small file size.
    There is no option to download a zip file which contains the wallpapers, only an OTA.

Can you post the wallpapers?
    Thanks
    Cool glad you are enjoying the theme! And actually I just updated the DM links once again, so the zip file is now there for the wallpapers. Please try to download it again!

Cheers

John
    03-22-10 02:06 AM
    Thanks for posting the zip file.
    I like my home screen wallpaper to match the application and phone backgrounds.
    Is it possible to post or add to the zip file the wallpaper that you used in the theme?
    03-22-10 02:28 AM
    looks real good if ya ever need an extra tester! or just someone to show off some walls
    03-22-10 03:07 AM
    Really liking the theme. Any way to bring the today window back after xing out without closing all and bringing everything back up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 07:22 AM
    Thanks for posting the zip file.
    I like my home screen wallpaper to match the application and phone backgrounds.
    Is it possible to post or add to the zip file the wallpaper that you used in the theme?
    Please email me your order confirmation at [email protected] and I will get you the png file.

looks real good if ya ever need an extra tester! or just someone to show off some walls
    Thanks!

Really liking the theme. Any way to bring the today window back after xing out without closing all and bringing everything back up?

Yes thats definitely something I can do on my next revision, but it might slow down the theme slightly hehe.

Cheers

John
    03-22-10 11:51 AM
    Thanks for listening. Of just like to be able to kinda togle it on and off with a tap.

03-22-10 12:17 PM
    Thanks for listening. Of just like to be able to kinda togle it on and off with a tap.

Yup I be working on something like that shortly on my next update. Just gathering some more feedbacks so I can get some more directions.

Cheers

John
    03-22-10 06:13 PM
    Great theme!
    03-22-10 06:21 PM
    Great theme!
    Thanks! Glad you like the theme.

Cheers

John
    03-22-10 08:47 PM
    Updated to Version 1.1

Version 1.1 Changes
    1. Separate Hidden Hotspot that Toggles the Quick Access Box
    2. Tapping in the Middle Portion of the screen will also bring up the APPScreen

Hope you all like the changes and thanks for the suggestions!

Cheers

John
    03-23-10 02:34 AM
    Nice update thank you.
    03-23-10 06:10 PM
    Nice update thank you.
    Sweet! Glad someone approve

Cheers

John
    03-23-10 07:50 PM
    John (JC Designs), I emailed you a couple of days ago and Bla1ze (the author who promotes your theme via free copies) about your copy right infringement of this FUSS Theme. I still have not gotten any replies. You ripped/stole the ICONS from my theme, MIRO/MIRO2, which is not public or under any general use licenses.

Remove the miro icons from your FUSS theme or I will start letting everyone on this Forum and other forums knows about your ethic of ripping and stealing other people's work. Or, I'll contact Michael, the owner of crackberry.com

You can contact me at [email protected]. I will give you another day or your reputation (and JC Designs) of stealing will be made known.
    04-10-10 09:05 PM
    Wow. It just don't stop on crackberry.

04-10-10 09:37 PM
    I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner..
    04-10-10 10:58 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD