~Zen Glyde~

OTA IS NOW UP!

Let Me Know What You Guys Think!

http:http://www.stephen-daniels.com/sicil...eme_HD_1WB.jad

Last edited by SICILIANBADGUY; 08-16-09 at 06:53 PM.
    08-15-09 06:49 PM
    Nice work as usual!
    08-15-09 07:35 PM
    Lookin' good Bad Guy...I'll definitely try it out once the OTA is up!
    08-15-09 07:35 PM
    Thanks Guys!
    08-15-09 07:54 PM
    Still no OTA?
    08-16-09 05:28 PM
    ota is up enjoy
    08-16-09 06:53 PM
    let me know how you like it
    08-16-09 10:46 PM
    Alright my friend:

First I've been testing wallpaper themes like this for quite a while, and have helped a few improve their themes, that being said I really like your theme. It's very nicely planned and developed.

I especially like that the phone app does not have any screen cut off and in fact I noticed you placed a little buffer area on the bottom to make sure of this. Nice work (even if you didn't mean to I really like it). It bugs me when themes have cut off phone areas.

One concern I have from the initial view is the box surrounding the icons in the application menu. It cuts off some wording of the app names if the name is too long. Nothing major that would cause this theme unusable but none the less another pet peeve, of mine.

i like the shortcut area that "flys" in and "flys" out. However it seemed a bit to slow for me to wait. If I am going to wait for that I might as well press the blackberry button.

And lastly my suggestion is to spread the icons out a bit on the phone screen. They seem to be all on the left and not much I have seen is being used throughout the top banner.

Just my suggestions: Still a great looking theme thus far. Good Work! I know how much time and effort it takes to build a theme, keep updating it and you will have one amazing theme.
    08-16-09 11:52 PM
    Downloading it now. Thank you!
    Hellooooo sweetheart.
    08-17-09 12:44 AM
    Hidden Today version maybe?
    08-17-09 02:32 AM
    Downloading it now. Thank you!
    08-20-09 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD