UPDATE 11/18/09 - Skinned incoming call landscape screen. Added requested WB version.
    I was wondering of u can make a custom one for me... Willing to make a donation. I just want the lock screen to be my own picture... Can u shoot me an email to [email protected] in advance.

5.0 theme created for the wallpaper I downloaded by the same name. Dual switching 5 icon docks for 10 user defined icons. Gant style icons used throughout. This is a DARK theme.

Hidden buttons as follows:

Show/switch/hide docks - Tap center globe
    Messages - To right of center globe
    Options - Left of center globe
    Apps - Below center globe
    Connections - Upper left
    Clock - Clock
    Profiles - Upper Right
    Calendar - Date
    Contacts - Lower right

Free as always, so enjoy!!

OTA Link: http://robvb68.awardspace.us/Make My...My_Day_5_0.jad

OTA Link WB: http://robvb68.awardspace.us/Make My...Day_5_0_WB.jad

Donations: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-18-09 10:39 PM
    anyone have a screenshot of the weather edition?
    11-18-09 11:01 PM
    anyone have a screenshot of the weather edition?
    There is a thumbnail attached. If I can ever figure out how to get a pic to display in body of thread, I'll start putting them there!!
    11-18-09 11:16 PM
    yeah it shows on the right of the screen during call log and its cut off... also shows on top of the screen where the bar is located for network and battery life right in the middle of that bar and is as well cut in half...
    Sorry, I probably should have asked if it is on the homescreen banner you are seeing this, or on the application screen banner.
    11-18-09 11:46 PM
    Really like your themes and I have 1 question. On your digital theme and on this one in the screen shots you have the temp for your waether under the clock. I would love to have an app that does that. WHat app are you using for that? I thought it may have been the theme but I have dld digital and make my day and I do not have that on my home screen. Thanks in advance for your assistance with this ?
    11-19-09 01:52 PM
    awesome job
    11-19-09 02:46 PM
    Really like your themes and I have 1 question. On your digital theme and on this one in the screen shots you have the temp for your waether under the clock. I would love to have an app that does that. WHat app are you using for that? I thought it may have been the theme but I have dld digital and make my day and I do not have that on my home screen. Thanks in advance for your assistance with this ?
    I am using WeatherBug Elite, and that it is one of the features of the Elite version over the free version.
    11-19-09 03:49 PM
    awesome job
    Thanks for the comment!!
    11-19-09 03:50 PM
    Just a small critique... If you're not going to skin ALL the icons on the bottom toolbar, why skin the arrows? Looks unfinished/unclean.
    11-19-09 04:16 PM
    Just a small critique... If you're not going to skin ALL the icons on the bottom toolbar, why skin the arrows? Looks unfinished/unclean.
    Unfortunately, the arrows are the only things you can skin down there. If I could change the others I would.
    11-19-09 05:40 PM
    Finally figured out how to add pics to body of thread!!
    11-22-09 06:12 PM
    The OTA links aren't working for me.

11-30-09 08:43 PM
    Have to wait till tomorrow

11-30-09 09:40 PM
    Yes, i think tomorrow my monthly traffic limit should be reset.
    11-30-09 09:56 PM
    Fixed a reported issue with the charging indicator on the battery meter not showing correctly.
    01-11-10 10:10 AM
    Fixed a reported issue with the charging indicator on the battery meter not showing correctly.

Where ya been Rob. Been lookin for ya.

01-11-10 12:05 PM

amazing fix. it may seem small, but its a great thing! really on top of your themes. again, cant say enough about the quality of this theme. thanks!!
    01-11-10 09:34 PM
    amazing fix. it may seem small, but its a great thing! really on top of your themes. again, cant say enough about the quality of this theme. thanks!!
    Thanks so much for your comments! I'm glad you pointed it out, I hadn't noticed it before.
    01-13-10 03:42 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD