UPDATE 1/11/10 - Fixed Battery Meter Charging Indicator

UPDATE 11/18/09 - Skinned incoming call landscape screen. Added requested WB version.

5.0 theme created for the wallpaper I downloaded by the same name. Dual switching 5 icon docks for 10 user defined icons. Gant style icons used throughout. This is a DARK theme.

Hidden buttons as follows:

Show/switch/hide docks - Tap center globe
    Messages - To right of center globe
    Options - Left of center globe
    Apps - Below center globe
    Connections - Upper left
    Clock - Clock
    Profiles - Upper Right
    Calendar - Date
    Contacts - Lower right

Free as always, so enjoy!!

OTA Link: http://robvb68.awardspace.us/Make My...My_Day_5_0.jad

OTA Link WB:
    http://robvb68.awardspace.us/Make My...Day_5_0_WB.jad

Donations: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

Links to my themes: Themes by robvb68
    Last edited by robvb68; 01-11-10 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Update
    11-17-09 01:54 PM
    I like this a lot..still getting used to the font though lol but that's my own flaw. I'm gonna spend some more time playing with this. Thanks for your awesome work.
    11-17-09 06:52 PM
    I like this a lot..still getting used to the font though lol but that's my own flaw. I'm gonna spend some more time playing with this. Thanks for your awesome work.
    Thanks for the comment. At first I wasn't sure about the font either, but after using it for a little while, it kind of grew on me, so i kept it!
    11-17-09 07:52 PM
    Looks great. I love Gant themes. Any possibility of trading the contacts hot spot for a Weather spot? Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 09:08 PM
    Looks great. I love Gant themes. Any possibility of trading the contacts hot spot for a Weather spot? Thx

Do you mean like a WeatherBug slot, or just a hidden spot to launch a weather app?
    11-17-09 09:38 PM
    These themes you have done are so cool..and on point..thanks
    11-17-09 09:45 PM
    Do you mean like a WeatherBug slot, or just a hidden spot to launch a weather app?
    Yeah a WB slot. But if you put a hidden spot to launch the app it would give the info when it was tapped. That would be cool too.

11-17-09 09:51 PM
    These colors are sweet

11-17-09 09:51 PM
    These themes you have done are so cool..and on point..thanks
    Thank you so much!! I put them together mostly for the enjoyment, but it is nice to have people appreciate the work. I try to pay attention to detail when I make them just 'cuz that's the way i do most things.
    11-17-09 09:54 PM
    Yeah a WB slot. But if you put a hidden spot to launch the app it would give the info when it was tapped. That would be cool too.

I'll see if I can get something up in the next couple days.
    11-17-09 09:55 PM
    thanks for your great work!
    11-18-09 12:07 AM
    so awesome! this is the first theme I found with actually no bug when on landscape! and the font color in messaging was also changed! skinned to the T!
    11-18-09 03:29 AM
    Ok this theme is great. From the gant icons to the font to the colors. I love everything about it......... EXCEPT the size! Argghhhhhh!

Gonna really have to ponder keeping it and see how it affects my phone's performance.

Thanks for this tho. It's awesome.
    11-18-09 08:54 AM
    Ok this theme is great. From the gant icons to the font to the colors. I love everything about it......... EXCEPT the size! Argghhhhhh!

Gonna really have to ponder keeping it and see how it affects my phone's performance.

Thanks for this tho. It's awesome.
    Thanks! I have noticed that with the new theme builder the file size is larger, not sure why, but there was quite a noticeable increase with most of them.
    11-18-09 09:01 AM
    thanks for your great work!
    You're welcome.
    11-18-09 09:01 AM
    Great theme! Thought any about making a landscape home screen? That would make it even better.
    11-18-09 09:19 AM
    Thanks! I have noticed that with the new theme builder the file size is larger, not sure why, but there was quite a noticeable increase with most of them.
    Yeah I noticed that too. Sucks b/c the S2 has so much more memory to support it. I saw someone in the S2 forum complaining about "only" booting up w/ like 130mb of memory. I'm thinking WHAT?!?!? I can't get over 40! lol
    11-18-09 09:27 AM
    Great theme! Thought any about making a landscape home screen? That would make it even better.
    Yes I have thought about working on a landscape homescreen. My first goal was to get the themes I had updated to 5.0, then see about some other goodies.
    11-18-09 10:18 AM
    Yeah I noticed that too. Sucks b/c the S2 has so much more memory to support it. I saw someone in the S2 forum complaining about "only" booting up w/ like 130mb of memory. I'm thinking WHAT?!?!? I can't get over 40! lol
    Yeah, I kind of think that RIM did not have us Storm1 users in mind so much when they made the new software. And yeah, it kills me to hear of any Storm2 user even think about complaining about the amount of memory they have!!
    11-18-09 10:19 AM
    Skinned the incoming call landscape screen, which I missed, and I have added a requested WB version.
    11-18-09 10:49 AM
    Dude no way right on. Thx. BTW when editing a folder the black background or color combinations of highlighting and text are pretty rough to read.

11-18-09 12:31 PM
    Maybe switch the text highlight with the menu highlight colors?

11-18-09 12:35 PM
    Not sure if this was already covered but did any one notice the miss call icon being cut off....other than that love the theme... =)
    11-18-09 01:33 PM
    Does the missed call icon show on the right of the screen? And was the bluetooth icon showing when it happened?
    11-18-09 01:43 PM
    Does the missed call icon show on the right of the screen? And was the bluetooth icon showing when it happened?
    yeah it shows on the right of the screen during call log and its cut off... also shows on top of the screen where the bar is located for network and battery life right in the middle of that bar and is as well cut in half...
    11-18-09 03:03 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD