well, this is the sole reason I downloaded themebuilder, I wanted a SLIPKNOT theme for my storm. I recently read a thread requesting this theme, so I decided to finally try to make one. This theme is nothing special, a simple bottom dock theme withplenty of room for wallpapers. oh and by the way, I am including all of the slipknot walls that I have as well. Big thank you goes out to Testingchip for working with me to iron out the bugs, not to mention giving ideas on what to add to the theme.

a few screenshots of the theme, and one mapping out the hotspots, the OTA link will be at the bottom.

hope you guys enjoy this, and here are the walls I promised....................

OTA link..................MyBBOTA.com OTA Download
    donations aren't necessary, but are greatly appreciated!.................thanks all!
    03-02-10 10:11 PM
    Not only is this theme bad *** but its super functional and runs great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 11:16 PM
    How about a Lamb of God theme? Not a big slipknot fan, but nicely done! Keep up the good work!

03-21-10 05:12 AM
    Very nice JC. you slipped this one by me too but i found it in time to be on the first page...lol
    03-21-10 05:21 PM
    Yeah not much interest in this one lol

03-21-10 05:27 PM

No worries, not everyone can be the worlds biggest SlipKnot fan. You already took that spot...
    03-21-10 05:34 PM

Sh*t! Sorry JC! I've been runnin this theme off n on since it dropped and luv the sh*t outta it! (eww?) even when I swap I'm still rockin ur Slipknot wallz! Donating asap!

03-21-10 06:07 PM
    Thanks dkishjr, I was hoping someone would like it, I've been rockin the sh** out of these walls as well!

03-22-10 06:43 AM
    Hey jc could u send me the homescreen wallpaper u used ....have issues from time to time with homescreen wallpaper getting cut off on top n bottom of screen.. Love this theme ....finally found one for my storm ...

05-16-10 10:41 PM
    Hey jc could u send me the homescreen wallpaper u used ....have issues from time to time with homescreen wallpaper getting cut off on top n bottom of screen.. Love this theme ....finally found one for my storm ...

well, i would but i cant seem to find it, if i run across it ill post it up
    05-16-10 11:30 PM
    very cool love it
    05-18-10 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD