As promised this theme features a hideable OCD icon (1 in apps), a fully customizable 5 semi-mini icon bar with text at the bottom (2-6 in apps), a hidden dock on the left side that contains 12 customizable bouncing Zen icons (7-19 in apps) that stay as you left them when hidden/visible, a QuickLaunch hidden button at bottom center/right, an Options hidden button at bottom left, a BerryWeather button in top middle of homescreen to access Berryweather if installed, and theme based 3G network status (will read 3G not 1XEV).
    All icons are skinned for blending in with most 3rd party apps.
    Both versions are named to be interchangeable with each other and previous versions so you won't have to redo your icon arrangement.

Having the bottom icons fully customizable with text was a big enough improvement to warrant a new thread IMHO.

As always it is Free!!
    Donations are always appreciated if you enjoy my work.

Enjoy!

http://mobihome.awardspace.com/jet5/jet.jad - Tabbed interface with 10 item normal hidden today and OCD icon (1st in app screen) that is hideable by tapping above the far right bottom icon

http://mobihome.awardspace.com/jet6/jet.jad - Bar interface with 10 item normal hidden today and OCD icon (1st in app screen) that is hideable by tapping above the far right bottom icon.

07-03-10 09:06 AM
    Jax u never cease to amaze me! Great theme! Thanx!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 03:03 PM
    the best keeps getting better !!!
    07-03-10 11:19 PM
    does this mean that the today screens are gone from version 5 & 6 ?
    07-03-10 11:22 PM
    Yes. Now is hidden today.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-04-10 05:07 AM
    This is one of your best yet! Allowing customized bottom panel is awesome. Keep up the great work!!!
    07-04-10 11:03 AM
    This is yet another great theme.
    IMO though I prefered the version where the lower right would display both the messages and today together. I'll run this version for a while but I may switch back to ther previous version. Keep up the good work.
    07-06-10 08:12 AM
    I like this version much better than rev 1. Customizing the bottom row makes this baby sweet!!

07-06-10 08:43 AM
    I like! Very usefull!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 10:42 PM
    any way to trade the top border with clock, connections, etc on this theme with your mini bar 2 top border? Great theme and as always I love that the dial-pad in your themes does not get cut off.
    07-08-10 11:30 AM
    This looks awesome! What is the difference between the tabbed interface and bar interface?
    07-08-10 12:45 PM
    See the top right (bar) and the one below it (tabbed) in the screen shots at the top. It is just a different way of selecting which set of 4 icons to display.
    07-08-10 02:46 PM
    See the top right (bar) and the one below it (tabbed) in the screen shots at the top. It is just a different way of selecting which set of 4 icons to display.
    I made the bar version because I thought it looked closer to the theme I was trying to recreate, but I actually like the tabs better.

I'm glad to see everyone enjoying the theme! Thanks.
    07-08-10 09:16 PM
    I agree, the tabs are better looking! Great work as usual!!
    07-10-10 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD