UPDATE 5: HOMESCREEN ICON ADDED. BANNER TIME IS A BIT BIGGER NOW.

UPDATE 4: RECOMPILED WITH OFFICIAL PLAZMIC 4.7. .

MAJOR UPDATE 3: Scrolling Speed Increased yet again. Text is when typing is now visible when not highlighted! FEEDBACK IS A MUST! Theme is OUT of BETA as of now as well! Redownload using the same links.

UPDATE 2: CALL WALLPAPER UPDATED.

UPDATE 1: Sliding Speed increased.

Here�s one you BlackBerry Storm owners will love. This is a brand new variation of the iBerry series and it�s quickly becoming one my favorites. The blackberry theme is called iBerry Slide and sports some very interesting features that aren�t to common among free themes.

Features
    • Sliding 10 Item Bottom Dock
    • Customizable Homescreen Wallpaper, Static Dock (Video Coming Soon)
    • 10 Today Items that appear when an icon is selected
    • Apps Shortcut - Press the iBerry Slide area to access the applications menu from the home screen!
    OTA Download Links

NOTE: The point of this theme is to find out if this type of sliding would be good to use in my future themes. I don't own a Storm yet, so I'm wondering if the sliding of the bottom dock is okay. Please let me know.

NOTES

• The unlock slider does NOT work. It's currently not possible with the current available tools. You could use a third party app to simulate the unlock slider though.
    Blackberry Storm 9500, 9530
    Original Version - Download

Brought to you by Gemblock.com
    GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP!!
    04-24-09 05:23 PM
    wow i like it a lot
    04-25-09 12:12 AM
    Are you able to add the message notification icons to the lock screen? After my BB locks the homescreen, when I have a GEMBLOCK theme assigned, it does NOT show ANY phone/email/text notification icons without me having to unlock the phone first. These themes are AWESOME, but if I have to type in a password to see if I have an email or missed call every time I check my BB, that is too tedious.
    04-26-09 12:10 PM
    Are you able to add the message notification icons to the lock screen? After my BB locks the homescreen, when I have a GEMBLOCK theme assigned, it does NOT show ANY phone/email/text notification icons without me having to unlock the phone first. These themes are AWESOME, but if I have to type in a password to see if I have an email or missed call every time I check my BB, that is too tedious.
    Theme updated.

Please see if this issue is fixed.

Lock screen and invisible font updated.
    05-06-09 11:16 PM
    Hey Artem,

I am having a problem with downloading this slide theme. If I send the link to my storm when I download it it keeps coming up download failed "907 Invalid COD HTTP Error 404: Not Found"

What is this all about? I was able to download iberry dock without problems.

Any input would be great! Thanks, and love the look of this!!
    05-08-09 02:00 PM
    Hey Artem,

I am having a problem with downloading this slide theme. If I send the link to my storm when I download it it keeps coming up download failed "907 Invalid COD HTTP Error 404: Not Found"

What is this all about? I was able to download iberry dock without problems.

Any input would be great! Thanks, and love the look of this!!
    ^^^^^^^^

Me too, same problem. Nice looking theme though!
    05-08-09 02:55 PM
    ^^^^^^^^

Me too, same problem. Nice looking theme though!
    What's an "attemt"?
    05-08-09 06:28 PM
    all i see is the get original version here and it doesnt even show up on my phon... i really want to try this theme out pls help
    05-10-09 10:08 PM
    What's an "attemt"?
    huh?
    05-11-09 11:35 AM
    OK this may sound stupid, but I swore the first time I downloaded this theme I had a green SMS/Text icon similar to the MSG icon on my phone. I later upgraded to the newest OS and this icon is gone. For the record, I did this all in the same day (today) so I did not get a lot of time between downloads to play with the new theme. Can you confirm whether or not you included an SMS/Text icon, and if you didn't could you make it so there is one?

Also just so you know, I love this theme you did a great job!
    06-02-09 08:09 PM
    You have to go into your message options and choose for your messages and sms messages to be seperate and the icon will be back...you have them combined, press messages, select options, then general options and scroll down a bit and choose to have the sms and email inbox's seperate...
    Last edited by drewbe70; 06-02-09 at 08:18 PM.
    06-02-09 08:16 PM
    You have to go into your message options and choose for your messages and sms messages to be seperate and the icon will be back...you have them combined, press messages, select options, then general options and scroll down a bit and choose to have the sms and email inbox's seperate...
    You hit it right on the head. When I D/L the new OS it must have changed it to Theme Controlled for some reason. Changing it to separate brought back the icon. Thanks for your help!
    06-02-09 08:45 PM
    there so many iberry themes, but this one looks the best.
    06-04-10 09:12 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD