Update 10/6/10
    I have moved this theme to the app store. It is available to purchase here.

Some pics:

Old Version

OTA: Here

Update 9/7 Made a small change. Moved the time on the home screen down a couple clicks. For me, it looked like it was a little too high and touching the top of the screen. Latest version # ends in 1747.

I made this theme for the Tour and had some requests to make it for the Storm.
    I just finished making it work with the Storm, but can only test it on the simulator.
    Let me know how it goes and if I need to fix anything.

Thanks to StacyCakes77 for the screen shots:

Wallpaper:

Last edited by DRLyman; 10-06-10 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Moved time down a bit on home screen
    09-07-09 11:07 AM
    Thanks for the theme, but as of right now the link isn't working.
    You must have caught it between uploads. Just uploaded a new version that fixed it so the app menu can be reached by clicking the center of home screen. It should be working now.
    09-07-09 11:36 AM
    Uploaded a different version. This one has hidden button on clock for clock and hidden button on signal meter for manage connections. Version number last four numbers are 1148.
    09-07-09 11:53 AM
    I really like this theme a lot. I am diggin' the icons! There seems to be zero lag at all. Thanks so much. Here are some screen shots for ya.

Great. That's good to hear. I will throw the screen shots into the first post. Thanks for doing that for me. If there is anything that just isn't quite right with the theme, let me know and I will fix it for you.
    09-07-09 12:37 PM
    nice i like it. i will definitely be rockin this for halloween
    09-07-09 12:46 PM
    Can you upload the wallpaper you used so I can use it with my Storm Slider?
    No problem. Just added it to the first post.
    09-07-09 01:12 PM
    nice i like it. i will definitely be rockin this for halloween
    Cool Glad you like it.
    09-07-09 01:13 PM
    I love this thank you so much for your time creating this and sharing it with us!
    09-07-09 01:40 PM
    I just want to say that is the coolest thing ever. I have never made a request before and wasn't expecting this. Not only did you take me up on it but to email the link. Wow! Thank you DRL. I really like the theme and it's running great. Gotta love the CB family. p.s. +1 for the wallpaper for SS.
    09-07-09 03:10 PM
    Does this theme work with the new .167 OS?
    09-07-09 03:57 PM
    Don't know. It works well with .151.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 04:34 PM
    I really like this theme, just in time for the Halloween season. I myself have been making themes just recently and I have a new found respect and gratitude for all the theme makers out there, especially the ones who give them away free. When mine is good enough to release I too will be giving it away free. People need to realize the amount of time it takes to create really nice themes and all the headaches Plazmic can sometimes give you. Thank You again for your time and donation to this great forum.
    Last edited by erndog; 09-07-09 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
    09-07-09 04:40 PM
    This is by far the best theme i have found so far!! My birthday is on halloween and of course its my fav holiday, ill probly use this all year Thanks!!!
    09-07-09 05:59 PM
    Very Cool theme. Just downloaded. Works great. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 08:28 PM
    Very nice theme! One of the best I've seen... You know Christmas isnt too far away...*wink* *wink* Lol.
    09-07-09 11:10 PM
    Thanks SO MUCH!!! Hallowe'en being my favorite holiday I was despairing no theme for my storm and you saved me!
    09-09-09 03:34 PM
    Very nice theme thank you
    09-10-09 09:48 PM
    I love this thank you so much for your time creating this and sharing it with us!
    Glad to hear that you're enjoying the theme
    09-11-09 02:58 PM
    I just want to say that is the coolest thing ever. I have never made a request before and wasn't expecting this. Not only did you take me up on it but to email the link. Wow! Thank you DRL. I really like the theme and it's running great. Gotta love the CB family. p.s. +1 for the wallpaper for SS.
    You're welcome. Glad to help out. Making this for the Storm has really made me want the Storm 2 now. Shouldn't be too much longer, though.
    09-11-09 03:01 PM
    I really like this theme, just in time for the Halloween season. I myself have been making themes just recently and I have a new found respect and gratitude for all the theme makers out there, especially the ones who give them away free. When mine is good enough to release I too will be giving it away free. People need to realize the amount of time it takes to create really nice themes and all the headaches Plazmic can sometimes give you. Thank You again for your time and donation to this great forum.
    No problem. Glad you like it.
    Yep, Plazmic can be a headache at times. I'm starting to learn that it's just easier to throw it roughly together in Plazmic, then go in and edit the code by hand. That way you can get it exactly how you want it to be.
    09-11-09 03:03 PM
    This is by far the best theme i have found so far!! My birthday is on halloween and of course its my fav holiday, ill probly use this all year Thanks!!!
    Sounds good. You got lucky having that day as your birthday. My favorite day of the year
    09-11-09 03:05 PM
    Very nice theme! One of the best I've seen... You know Christmas isnt too far away...*wink* *wink* Lol.
    LOL yes, I have already been thinking about that
    09-11-09 03:05 PM
    GREAT THEME!!! LOVE the icons! Cant wait to see what you do for Christmas!
    09-11-09 03:28 PM
    This is a great theme and what great icons. Well done.
    09-12-09 01:44 PM
    This is more than a great theme, this is a fantastic theme. Very well done. Thank you so much for sharing it.
    09-12-09 02:17 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD