Hey guys, I'm sure most of you that have been here a while know me.
    I've been on a hiatus but am back and looking to offer free stuff, as always.
    I was very much into theme building but unfortunately do not have the time for it anymore, which is why I released all my icons and .Thm theme files for free.
    If you're interested you can download my .Thm files for FREE and use them to learn or create and release your own themes (give me credit of course).
    Free Thm (Theme) Files � Theme My Berry

Download my icon packs as well! These are licensed for redistribution, not resale! Not meant for premium themes unless you find and ask authors.
    Free Icons � Theme My Berry

So, if you want free theme hosting with Ftp so you can upload your own files at will, without waiting, please p/m me!
    Or shoot me an email using my contact form!
    Hey guys, I'm sure most of you that have been here a while know me.
    I've been on a hiatus but am back and looking to offer free stuff, as always.
    I was very much into theme building but unfortunately do not have the time for it anymore, which is why I released all my icons and .Thm theme files for free.
    If you're interested you can download my .Thm files for FREE and use them to learn or create and release your own themes (give me credit of course).
    Free Thm (Theme) Files � Theme My Berry

Download my icon packs as well! These are licensed for redistribution, not resale! Not meant for premium themes unless you find and ask authors.
    Free Icons � Theme My Berry

So, if you want free theme hosting with Ftp so you can upload your own files at will, without waiting, please p/m me! Or email me using this form:
    Contact � Theme My Berry
    08-19-10 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD