http://bit.ly/b1rNxD Classic w/8 user defined + 2 static docks

http://bit.ly/a2eekA Custom version 8+8+static media dock

http://bit.ly/aYI4fM Custom version w/ hidden today

http://bit.ly/avwOeL db6 Rage version

http://bit.ly/cCSC4Z db6 Rage - Today

This theme has a FULL custom icon set modeled after the latest footage of OS6 in action.
    It has an 8 icon user customizable dock that scrolls left and right to reveal an application and media folder dock.
    Tons of hotspots. Rich with features and fully tested on 607/713 to ensure that it has been optimized for speed and ZERO LAG!

I would like to thank my testers and the members of the bbm theme discussion group for beating this thing up for me. I couldn't have done it without them.

If you enjoyed the countless hours of our hard work and many MANY sleepless nights please feel free to donate. Thank you
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by dcburke789; 06-30-10 at 12:54 AM. Reason: updated ota's & fixed broken donation link
    06-27-10 09:36 PM
    This looks really nice. Very nice job
    06-27-10 10:01 PM
    Thanks sppedyV
    06-27-10 10:30 PM
    The theme is dope, downloaded yesterday but the donation link is not working. Am I doing something wrong?

06-28-10 02:18 PM
    Nope. Its broken. I will fix it when I get home from work
    Thanks for the post !

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-28-10 03:13 PM
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=adnoeozDTwMYayNLFihyR6Lde auA-kpIA2Mf2eUBsQpq-DEYj0TJu_XrF2K&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f22d2300ef6 0a6759516e590e949da361e9502e138eefdd27

06-28-10 03:19 PM
    Ok. That one works.

06-28-10 03:22 PM
    http://bit.ly/a2eekA

try this one out too
    Replaced the static app dock with 8 user customizable icons

06-28-10 03:35 PM
    Not working either

06-28-10 04:18 PM
    Well shoot. I will get that working in a lil bit

06-28-10 04:24 PM
    Well shoot. I will get that working in a lil bit

I think I fixed it
    06-28-10 08:05 PM
    Lol!. The link takes to paypal mobile but I think I still need your email address that u use for paypal. Sorry if I'm bugging u

06-28-10 08:25 PM

I will take a look at it...but while I do...check this out

I was hijacked by another blackberry website
    I'm BIG TIME now

It's some sorta free theme site...not mad...just wish they had asked...
    06-28-10 08:47 PM
    I like it. I would suggest hidden today on SMS, calendar and mail. Also the clock shortcut on the time is wide to the right and manage connections shortcut could be bigger (extend down to GPS symbol). I would personally like a hidden quick launch shortcut. The dock buttons for next dock would be more intuitive on the dock title bar. Overall great use of effects though.

06-28-10 09:03 PM
    I like it. I would suggest hidden today on SMS, calendar and mail. Also the clock shortcut on the time is wide to the right and manage connections shortcut could be bigger (extend down to GPS symbol). I would personally like a hidden quick launch shortcut. The dock buttons for next dock would be more intuitive on the dock title bar. Overall great use of effects though.

I had the left and right dock buttons on the bar...it didn't give you the same feel as flicking the screen to the right or left...tried to get it as close as I could to the video...even had four layer dock that opened one layer at a time

And the quicklaunch spot is on the right, just below the banner

The other things I will address Thanks for the post
    06-28-10 09:09 PM
    One other minor thing although customizing after install fixes it. A lot of the default app icons are in odd folders instead of already organized like you would expect such as AIM being in downloads instead of instant messaging.

06-28-10 10:00 PM
    i like this theme a lot but for me i would rather have the icons on the dock to have more space in between them like in the video of os 6
    06-28-10 10:48 PM
    i like this theme a lot but for me i would rather have the icons on the dock to have more space in between them like in the video of os 6
    I have fat thumbs and needed bigger buttons on the sides to move the docks

I have addressed the issues and will post the ota when it arrives

06-29-10 06:21 AM

And this will be out too.
    Put some Rage into it

06-29-10 06:22 AM
    Not certain how possible this is. But how about making the media side of the dock show the contents of the media folder. I keep camera in the media folder, and it just seem sumn is missing without it on the dock. Also the application side of the dock. I don't have berryblab and I shrink out task. I'd prefer that side of the dock be customizable. Esp since ql has it hotspot up top.
    Just my 2 cents. gr8t theme btw super fast smooth and look sexy too.

06-29-10 11:29 PM
    The theme is dope, downloaded yesterday but the donation link is not working. Am I doing something wrong?

I fixed it this time
    Just have to enter your paypal info
    06-30-10 12:59 AM
    Not certain how possible this is. But how about making the media side of the dock show the contents of the media folder. I keep camera in the media folder, and it just seem sumn is missing without it on the dock. Also the application side of the dock. I don't have berryblab and I shrink out task. I'd prefer that side of the dock be customizable. Esp since ql has it hotspot up top.
    Just my 2 cents. gr8t theme btw super fast smooth and look sexy too.

Not possible I'm affraid. But I can throw the camera on the media dock...cuz it gots an empty hole on it

The "classic"" version has the blab and QL (bbm too) static on the app dock...
    the "custom" version has 8 user defined icons (9-18) and there is a today version too
    06-30-10 01:03 AM

06-30-10 09:00 AM
    Not possible I'm affraid. But I can throw the camera on the media dock...cuz it gots an empty hole on it

The "classic"" version has the blab and QL (bbm too) static on the app dock...
    the "custom" version has 8 user defined icons (9-18) and there is a today version too
    i prefer the custom version's icon spacing the original, just waiting on the version with the camera in the media dock and it'll just rite for me
    07-01-10 06:58 PM

DC .. when ya open dock .. then scroll to next screen (hype by the way) .. then close on that .. when ya open again .. it wont say "all" on middle screen ..

Lovin it by the way !!
    07-01-10 07:10 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD