I figured I owed the blackberry community a free theme due to all the ones I have downloaded in the past. I had it in another post but couldn't figure out how to change the thread title so here it is.

This theme was made from the new 5.0 theme builder/composer. It takes advantage of some new transitions and runs pretty fast. The wallpaper is changeable and there are hidden buttons everywhere.

OTA http://www.wootability.com/themes/Ti...theme_Tint.jad
    Last edited by Dave0373; 11-14-09 at 12:27 PM.
    11-14-09 12:20 PM
    looks good, just fix the OTA link please n ill give it a go

i tried foolin around with builder but cant figure it out too well haha

nice job tho!
    11-14-09 12:27 PM
    looks good, just fix the OTA link please n ill give it a go

i tried foolin around with builder but cant figure it out too well haha

nice job tho!
    Fixed. It takes a lot of trial and error to figure out composer and theme builder. Took me awhile to figure out just the basics.
    11-14-09 12:29 PM
    Fixed. It takes a lot of trial and error to figure out composer and theme builder. Took me awhile to figure out just the basics.
    what transitions do you have on there? im a big fan of the zoom in/out.. the slide n wipes hurt my eyes for some reason.. figured i'd ask b4 i DL
    11-14-09 12:31 PM
    always appreciate someone who makes a theme from scratch....nice job on this!
    11-14-09 12:32 PM
    what transitions do you have on there? im a big fan of the zoom in/out.. the slide n wipes hurt my eyes for some reason.. figured i'd ask b4 i DL
    Sorry its a side wipe and up and down wipe. Most of the other themes use the zoom one so I kinda wanted to do something different.
    11-14-09 12:35 PM
    always appreciate someone who makes a theme from scratch....nice job on this!
    Yeah it takes awhile to get everything where and how you want it. I don't have photoshop but paint.net works pretty good.
    11-14-09 12:50 PM
    The theme looks great! The only thing is check in theme builder and see if anti-aliasing is turned on for the time and date. It will smooth it out a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 04:08 PM
    I guess I forgot to hit the anti button. I changed a few other things too but haven't updated the link.
    11-14-09 05:23 PM
    Oh ok. Looks good and I'm sure your updates will make it that much better. Looking forward to the update!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD