Berry Docked

This theme is a revision of my Berry Stoned theme, I read everyone's posts and tried to accomodate all of them. the only things I couldnt make happen are:

*you still have to hit the right side of the screen to disable the calendar bg.
    *the today bg only works with the calendar, not on new messages.

hopefully these are a fair trade off for the newly designed look. the bottom middle dock is user customizable, and hides the three icons so the bottom row is less intrusive, this theme is definitely wall friendly!

feel free to post up some screen shots and post some comments on how you like it. This will be the last revision as I have other projects to tend to.

here it is.........................

Donations aren't necessary, but are much appreciated!

Thanks All!!

GET YOURS HERE!
    Last edited by jc8206; 03-27-10 at 05:40 PM.
    03-27-10 05:25 PM
    looks good, i'll give it a shot, thanks for making the revision
    03-27-10 06:26 PM
    Thanks for the revision, I am running it now and I love it! Can't wait to see your next project.
    03-27-10 07:18 PM
    Thanks for the revision, I am running it now and I love it! Can't wait to see your next project.
    Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it!
    03-27-10 07:33 PM

Running smooth. Nice work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 11:17 PM
    Had to post so i could follow your progress.

By the way you did a great job with the update, it is more awesome than the original...
    03-28-10 09:02 AM
    Nice update JC
    03-28-10 10:13 AM
    Nice update. The theme is even more wallpaper friendly than before. All three docs are now user definable and work independent of each other. Very impressive.

03-28-10 10:19 AM
    Thanks everyone, I'm glad you're liking it..................come on BA! I know you got better walls than that, I've seen them in jalaws threads!!!!!! Hahahaha!

03-28-10 10:35 AM
    Thanks everyone, I'm glad you're liking it..................come on BA! I know you got better walls than that, I've seen them in jalaws threads!!!!!! Hahahaha!

Dangit .. I definitely have to get an s2 .. I cant keep all of these themes on my phone .. Great update JC !!
    03-28-10 10:45 AM

Hey now dont be hoggin all of BAs cool walls. I still have other themes to release in the future...
    03-28-10 10:53 AM
    03-28-10 11:09 AM
    no ql hotspot ?
    03-28-10 12:16 PM
    no ql hotspot ?
    hotspots should all be the same a the original
    03-28-10 12:49 PM
    donation sent !
    03-28-10 01:10 PM
    Oh my gosh this is so cool!! I did not know you could design themes, how neat! I love love love the look of this one, you're super talented

Ummm... now I just got my storm yesterday so do you think you could tell me how to get this onto my phone pretty please? I'm so excited to use it, I love having wallpapers and I thought the menu buttons were way to big and was worried I couldn't get rid of them lol But this is perfect!
    03-29-10 11:36 AM
    Niiiiice

Dl going as I type!
    03-29-10 12:00 PM
    Oh my gosh this is so cool!! I did not know you could design themes, how neat! I love love love the look of this one, you're super talented

Ummm... now I just got my storm yesterday so do you think you could tell me how to get this onto my phone pretty please? I'm so excited to use it, I love having wallpapers and I thought the menu buttons were way to big and was worried I couldn't get rid of them lol But this is perfect!
    Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you like the theme, to install any theme on your bb, simply visit this thread with your blackberry browser, and at the bottom of the original post it says get it here, hilight that and click on it. This will take you to the download screen, select download, and the bb will do the rest! Hope you enjoy it!

03-29-10 12:50 PM
    Yay, it worked and I LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing!!
    04-01-10 09:42 PM
    Just wanted to thank you for putting this outstanding theme together no matter what os i am runnin i want my Berry Stoned theme to go along with it thanks JC Themes
    04-29-10 09:49 PM
    Just wanted to thank you for putting this outstanding theme together no matter what os i am runnin i want my Berry Stoned theme to go along with it thanks JC Themes
    Thanks LocalTwoFour, I'm glad you like the theme, this is one of my favorites as well!

04-30-10 04:54 AM
    BerryStoned is the perfect theme for this weekend .. !!
    05-01-10 10:15 PM
    thanks for this great theme it so cool thanks for sharing
    05-02-10 12:03 AM
    Thanks LocalTwoFour, I'm glad you like the theme, this is one of my favorites as well!

Keep up the good work man!Really appreciate ur hard work!
    05-02-10 08:45 AM
    WOW! this looks really good.
    looking forward to testing it out
    05-06-10 06:27 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD