This theme is inspired by the author Tammy Watson. She is a Romance writer with a new book "Saving Simon" (486 page - Historical / Suspense / Romance). Check out her website at Tammy Watson

Saving Simon: Would you save a man�s life if you believed that it meant keeping him safe for the rest of yours? This is the dilemma that Sarah finds herself in. After the murder of her parents, she is raised by an eccentric Chinese man who teaches her that if you �snatch� someone from heaven you interfere with their destiny and must then protect them�forever. This would not be near the trouble if the man she ended up saving were not a British spy. His actions may very well drag England into America�s �War Between the States�, which only further complicates her life.

TammyWatson,com V1:
    - Custom Icon set
    - Custom battery and Signal meters. Battery is the left semi-circle, Signal is the right semi-circle
    - 4 permanent buttons on the bottom - Messages, SMS/MMS, Contacts, Browser
    - 8 custom Icon hidden circle dock (tap the Blackberry symbol and they appear)
    - Hidden Today area
    - Calendar button on the date
    - Clock button on the clock
    - Manage Connections button on the top right of the banner
    - Profiles button on the top left of the banner
    - Applications Menu button is the left half of the screen
    - QuickLaunch button is the right half of the screen (3rd party app, not included)

TammyWatson.com V1: Available free here

"Saving Simon" (486 page - Historical / Suspense / Romance) is available at TammyWatson.com, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and Books-a-Million.

02-25-10 07:58 AM
    Looks beautiful . Just finished downloading it.
    Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 11:31 AM
    Wow... Looks nice. Good job on this.
    02-26-10 12:15 AM
    i've had it running now for about 24 hours and i'd have to say that i love the theme. good work.
    edit: on a second note, i have noticed a few glitches with it. earlier when i rotated the screen into portrait from landscape, the screen was the stock theme. another one, when im in the sms&mms menu and i select an option but then select a different one, the screen goes all weird but then fixes once i actually click it. i'll post pics when i get home.
    Last edited by iammclovin804; 02-26-10 at 10:13 AM.
    02-26-10 06:53 AM
    I, too, think this theme is beautiful, and very functional. It is smooth and doesn't seem to cause any significant memory leaks. However, I have noticed the same problem that a reviewer put up on the Mobihand site - while I can save a new calendar entry if I only put in the title, once I try to change the time of the appointment from the default 9 a.m., the calendar app freezes. Eventually I will get an "uncaught exception" message, and upon hitting "ok" the app will close and I'll be back on the home screen (but without the calendar entry saved correctly, of course).

Any ideas on what is causing this? Can it be fixed? Because I love this theme and don't want to have to switch away from it...but I need to be able to save new calendar entries.

Thanks!
    02-26-10 10:11 AM
    Really like the look of this theme. Seemed smooth running, but I will be uninstalling because it doesnt play nice with SimpleWeather.

SimpleWeather swaps in a background image, and when it does that the side bars are cut off.

Too bad, really, because I like the color scheme and the icon set.

good work!
    02-26-10 04:45 PM
    *Updated 2-27-2010*
    02-27-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD