Here is another free theme that I would like to share with all my BB family. BlackBerry Pro Version 5. This theme actually started as another theme. I have been working on this theme off and on for a couple months now. This one is a little different from previous BBPro themes.

Features in BBPro v5:
    • New redesigned banners & UI
    • New glass-like focus icons and buttons
    • New dual launch bar now with user definable icons. LB is selectable by tapping the right side of the screen
    • 5 large user definable icons that can be hidden by tapping the left side of the screen
    • 10 entry hidden today
    • Weather/OCD slot with "always on" text
    • QuickLaunch short cut
    • Application menu shortcut
    • 7 different colors to choose from

NEW version 5.1!
    I heard your cries! Both Launch bars are now user definable. That makes 18 icons that you can have on your homescreen. I also made the notification icons slightly bigger. The reason I had to do this is because the Launchbar icons use the same notification. Since they are smaller it made the notifications too small on the LB. So I tried to find a nice balance. And yes, now any icon in the Launchbar will have notifications on it. No longer is it limited to just Messeges. I also adjusted some fonts, fixed some bugs and made some other tweaks throughout the theme. Please report any bugs you may find. It will keep all your icon placements.

As always please report bugs. I will do my best to fix them but please remember this is just a hobby and I am giving these away for free. I will do my best to fix bugs as they are reported. But due to the fact that there are 7 versions, it can take a little while.
    Last edited by Natemz; 04-27-10 at 02:47 PM.
    BBBay and deejayburnout like this.
    04-13-10 10:33 PM
    Your Themes are always awesome. The only reason I am removing BB Pro 4 is to load BB Pro 5!

EDIT: One small observation after using the theme for a few minutes. The highlight on the selection being made on the BB menu makes me feel like the item right above it is selected. I am sure I will get used to it but I think it could be moved down a little bit so that it is even with the text. Other than that this theme is really nice. It still "feels" like version 4 but tweaked. I like the transition from homescreen to app menu and vice versa.
    Last edited by LoS24; 04-13-10 at 10:55 PM.
    04-13-10 10:36 PM
    Thanks for this theme. Great job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 11:06 PM
    LOOKS OutStANDING!!

Thank You for another sweet theme!
    04-14-10 12:15 AM
    wow looks fantastic. definitely checking it out.
    04-14-10 12:44 AM
    this is sweet news, i only use your themes, downloading now
    04-14-10 12:58 AM
    yo natemz, you think you can increase the font on the call screen?
    04-14-10 01:18 AM
    daaaaaamn wish i woulda broughten my storm home tonight looks great man!
    04-14-10 03:28 AM
    Yes always looking forward to your next theme natemz. They keep getting better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 03:29 AM
    Nate,

I agree with LoS24 with the highlighted text. Possibly like the v3, v4, or BBampd version? Otherwise great theme. I love the launch bar improvement from v4, larger buttons, and how to access the shortcuts. When everyone is posting "premium themes" in the free theme sites, you're still consistent with you work. Awesome job and Thank you!
    04-14-10 05:38 AM
    Another great job. Watching these themes continue to develop and improve version by version is nothing short of fantastic. Keep it up. I love these themes.
    04-14-10 06:17 AM
    I'd love to see a "no icon" version of your themes - I love the thin bottom bar, the weather slot, and the clean look at the top - but otherwise, I'm not a big fan of having more of my wallpaper obscured with icons.
    04-14-10 08:27 AM
    Wow wow damn it this theme is sick!!!!! Keep up the good work Natemz.
    04-14-10 08:48 AM
    awesome job as always
    04-14-10 09:32 AM
    Any possibility of a yellow-colored theme? This theme is awesome looking though. Well done.
    04-14-10 09:48 AM
    Another winner! Thanks for sharing your talents. After playing with it for a little while, I can only see one item as a possible future enhancement:

While your stock wallpapers look great, a lot of folks use wallpaper rotators or lighter papers. A shaded Today area to allow better viewing of the white text would make this the perfect theme. IMO, of course.

Joe
    04-14-10 10:12 AM
    Your Themes are always awesome. The only reason I am removing BB Pro 4 is to load BB Pro 5!
    Ditto for me. Your themes are great man, thanks so much for sharing. Sent you a donation for always giving us free themes.
    Last edited by BDavis81; 04-14-10 at 10:52 AM.
    04-14-10 10:47 AM
    I'd love to see a "no icon" version of your themes - I love the thin bottom bar, the weather slot, and the clean look at the top - but otherwise, I'm not a big fan of having more of my wallpaper obscured with icons.
    you do know theres a hotspot on the left that you just tap and BOOM, the icons are hidden...and on the right you can scoll through the bottom thin bar.
    04-14-10 12:59 PM
    Another winner, Nate.

This one rocks!
    04-14-10 01:52 PM
    Once again, great job!
    04-14-10 02:49 PM
    Been waiting for an update like this for awhile now!!! Thanks soo much Natemz!!!
    04-14-10 06:57 PM
    I've used your themes since BB Pro v3, and I must say I've liked every one of them. This one looks like your best yet. I can't wait to download it. Thank You.
    04-17-10 11:00 PM
    I am having an issue with the bottom buttons *messages/SMS etc...* becoming unresponsive. other than that, great theme
    04-18-10 09:17 AM
    Experiencing no problems, no leak, all responsive.
    04-18-10 11:22 PM
    experiencing a small glitch. When viewing any windows other than the home screen, the date at the top is off center. Purely cosmetic and doesn't bother me. Just pointing it out for you.
    04-19-10 01:23 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD