Become a Sophisticate

UPDATE 1/16/10 - COLORS ADDED: Sea, Sea Dark, Purple, Purple Dark, Orange, Transparent Black!!! Fixed Facebook menus, fixed button font being cut-off in some cases.

UPDATE 1-5-10 - Fixed an issue with Facebook menu, added hotspot for BerryWeather (Quicklaunch is now in bottom half of screen, BerryWeather is in upper half), added version for Weatherbug and Weatherbug/Meterbug (or whatever you want for those icons), Changed Lockscreen walls. Added pic for WB version, WB-MB will have additional icon on top right.

Based on the same concept as my Multiwall theme, allowing the user to be able to use a wide variety of wallpapers, I present Sophisticate.

High visibility banners,docks, and fonts for easy reading.

Includes a today area for messages/calendar items, a 12 icon user defined dock, and a 4 item menu for commonly used functions (contacts, options, media, and app screen).

Icon focus underlays for all items on each dock for easy identification.

App dock and menu dock automatically close upon activation of any item.

Today area auto-hides itself upon closing the today area, or upon opening the other docks.

Hidden spots for profiles, clock, connections (all at their respective indicators), and quicklaunch for those who use it (located anywhere below the banner in the upper portion of the screen).

SSID for WIFI included for Storm2 users.

Homescreen wall included for those that use BerryWeather.

As always, enjoy!! If you REALLY enjoy, feel free to donate!!

Donations: PayPal

OTA Link: Sophisticate

OTA Link WB: Sophisticate WB

OTA Link WB-MB: Sophisticate WB-MB

OTA Link Sea: Sophisticate Sea

OTA Link Sea WB: Sophisticate Sea WB

OTA Link Sea Dark: Sophisticate Sea Dk

OTA Link Sea Dark WB: Sophisticate Sea Dk WB

OTA Link Purple: Sophisticate Purple

OTA Link Purple WB: Sophisticate Purple WB

OTA Link Purple Dark: Sophisticate Purple Dk

OTA Link Purple Dark WB: Sophisticate Purple Dk WB

OTA Link Orange: Sophisticate Orange

OTA Link Orange WB: Sophisticate Orange WB

OTA Link Transparent Black: Sophisticate TransBlk

OTA Link Transparent Blk WB:
    Sophisticate TransBlk WB

Links to my themes: Themes by robvb68

Additional Colors

Last edited by robvb68; 01-17-10 at 03:10 PM.
    01-04-10 11:58 AM
    nice! good work!
    01-04-10 12:25 PM
    Thanks! I try!!
    01-04-10 12:33 PM
    Looks cool!
    01-04-10 12:46 PM
    Excellent theme. I would love the quicklaunch hot spot on the bottom half about the app/menu/today bar and maybe some berryweather integration to the top of the home screen. Not an icon just clicking homescreen wallpaper opens berryweather. That way it wouldn't effect people without weather apps .

Maybe adding 4 zen icons about the tabs that would be covered when the tabs activate?

VERY clean though man great job .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by trillonometry; 01-04-10 at 01:04 PM.
    01-04-10 12:49 PM
    Excellent theme. I would love the quicklaunch hot spot on the bottom half about the app/menu/today bar and maybe some berryweather integration to the top of the home screen. Not an icon just clicking homescreen wallpaper opens berryweather. That way it wouldn't effect people without weather apps .

Maybe adding 4 zen icons about the tabs that would be covered when the tabs activate?

VERY clean though man great job .

Thanks for the comments! I tried to keep this one clean looking throughout.

The hotspots are doable, if someone can send me the command line for berryweather since I do not use it.

As for the zen icons, only a question, do you need access to more than 22 items from the homescreen (12 on the app dock, 4 on the menu dock, 2 on the today dock, and the 4 hotspots)? It will be 23 if i add the berryweather. Again, only a question, I am always open to suggestions.

Glad you like the theme!
    01-04-10 01:23 PM
    Thanks! I try!!
    and succeed in hitting the target.
    01-04-10 02:05 PM
    and succeed in hitting the target.
    Thanks so much!!
    01-04-10 02:07 PM
    very sweet theme... I am liking just about everything in this theme so far. I personally dont see a need for any more icons. But if I looks cool, I wouldn't be opposed.
    What exactly does "Homescreen wall included for those that use BerryWeather" mean??
    My one suggestion is I really like being able to have a weather icon always showing the temp. With this theme, I have to open the app tab and touch the weather icon to get the temp to show. I am not a fan of the berryweather display all over the homescreen, so a weather slot in the corner would be cool.
    Great theme... could be my all time fav!
    01-04-10 02:34 PM
    I believe you have plenty of items available from the home screen but I agree with having a weather slot.
    01-04-10 02:43 PM
    Well shut mah mouf! Ya dunnit again Rob-o! I'm purdy new to this here Blackberry contraption but I'll tell ya 1 thang, yer themes'r gooder then gittin a 1/2 price lap dance from a semi-clean hooker while sittin front row @ MONSTER JAM Sun-day! Sun-day! Sun-day!! Ehhh...good job? LOL!

01-04-10 03:02 PM
    No weather slots. Thats what berryweather is for. LOL I better hurry up and grab this theme before its changed. This is an awesome theme for business users like myself.
    01-04-10 03:15 PM
    very sweet theme... I am liking just about everything in this theme so far. I personally dont see a need for any more icons. But if I looks cool, I wouldn't be opposed.
    What exactly does "Homescreen wall included for those that use BerryWeather" mean??
    My one suggestion is I really like being able to have a weather icon always showing the temp. With this theme, I have to open the app tab and touch the weather icon to get the temp to show. I am not a fan of the berryweather display all over the homescreen, so a weather slot in the corner would be cool.
    Great theme... could be my all time fav!
    Thanks for your comments!! I actually had already considered adding a version with a WB slot.

I am not real familiar with BerryWeather, but I had requests from users on some other themes to post the wallpapers to incorporate with BerryWeather, so to save time I just attached it to start with.
    01-04-10 03:34 PM
    Well shut mah mouf! Ya dunnit again Rob-o! I'm purdy new to this here Blackberry contraption but I'll tell ya 1 thang, yer themes'r gooder then gittin a 1/2 price lap dance from a semi-clean hooker while sittin front row @ MONSTER JAM Sun-day! Sun-day! Sun-day!! Ehhh...good job? LOL!

Thanks (I think) !!!!!!!
    01-04-10 03:34 PM
    No weather slots. Thats what berryweather is for. LOL I better hurry up and grab this theme before its changed. This is an awesome theme for business users like myself.
    Glad you like it!! Don't worry, WB versions would be additional options, not replacing the current!
    01-04-10 03:35 PM
    Thanks for the comments! I tried to keep this one clean looking throughout.

The hotspots are doable, if someone can send me the command line for berryweather since I do not use it.

As for the zen icons, only a question, do you need access to more than 22 items from the homescreen (12 on the app dock, 4 on the menu dock, 2 on the today dock, and the 4 hotspots)? It will be 23 if i add the berryweather. Again, only a question, I am always open to suggestions.

Glad you like the theme!
    No I just like quick access to things like BBM, SMS, browser and so on without having to pull up the app dock. Then the app dock is good for everything else i use less frequently. not a HUGE issue and i am happy with it as is... the berryweather will be an excellent addition!
    01-04-10 03:48 PM
    No I just like quick access to things like BBM, SMS, browser and so on without having to pull up the app dock. Then the app dock is good for everything else i use less frequently. not a HUGE issue and i am happy with it as is... the berryweather will be an excellent addition!
    I see. I may play around with it and see what I come up with!
    01-04-10 03:55 PM
    Is the apps pull up menu simply the app folder? Sorry if this is dumb lol
    01-04-10 08:57 PM
    I suppose for some Berryweather works just fine. In my neck of the woods, Berryweather just doesn't give a detailed enough forecast. At least not in the winter where we are subject to all types of weather including lake effect snow.
    01-05-10 07:34 AM
    Verrrry nice.
    Good job.
    01-05-10 09:23 AM
    this theme rocks. needs more attention
    01-05-10 09:33 AM
    Thanks for the comments guys!! Hopefully today i will be posting a WB and a WB-MB version!
    01-05-10 09:50 AM
    VERY quick and responsive. I love this and probably will not change for a while unless I go back to default
    01-05-10 11:32 AM
    VERY quick and responsive. I love this and probably will not change for a while unless I go back to default
    Thanks, glad you like it!! I do have to update it today due to an issue with the Facebook menu (thanks RIM!!!) I will also be posting a WB version and a WB-MB version at the same time for those who requested it.
    01-05-10 12:03 PM
    I love the theme as well, I just wish the lock screens were a little bit cleaner. The wallpapers just arent for me. But I love the theme otherwise. Great job!
    Brandon
    01-05-10 03:09 PM
141 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD