Okay, I think this gets all the themes I had in-process when themebuilder 5 came out updated/tweaked for 5.0 OS (don't worry, I'll have more themes coming!!!).

Includes 5 item hidden today, 11 total user definable icons (1 for WB or whatever, and 10 on the hidden sliding dock).

Hidden spots as follows:

Options - Battery Meter
    Messages - Message indicator
    Profiles - Profiles Icon
    Apps - Center screen
    Connections - Signal Meter
    Calendar - Date
    Clock - Clock
    Show/Hide Dock - Center above date (left of clock)

Blue backgrounds version:

OTA Link: Graphite Pro 5.0

OTA Link Blue Version: Graphite Pro 5.0 Blue

Donations: Paypal
    Last edited by robvb68; 11-23-09 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Added color
    11-23-09 11:31 AM
    Just downloaded it and re arranged my icons. Very nice theme. I like it. Can you make different wallpaper. Maybe a blue one to go with the blue selection parts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 12:56 PM
    Looking good. I like the homescrean design and the info on the bottom
    11-23-09 01:19 PM
    Just downloaded it and re arranged my icons. Very nice theme. I like it. Can you make different wallpaper. Maybe a blue one to go with the blue selection parts.

Try this, if you like it I may consider posting a version with this color added.

11-23-09 01:35 PM
    Looking good. I like the homescrean design and the info on the bottom
    Thanks for the comments!
    11-23-09 01:36 PM
    Just downloaded and WOW what a nice, fast theme. I agree, the blue background to go with the blue highlights would be GREAT!! Thanks for your hard work.
    11-23-09 02:15 PM
    One quick question...(and this seems to be the case with any theme with skinned icons)

I have separate mailboxes for my BES and BIS accounts. The BES icon is skinned but the BIS icon is the default. Any way to get the BIS icon skinned? Thanks!
    11-23-09 02:23 PM
    Just downloaded and WOW what a nice, fast theme. I agree, the blue background to go with the blue highlights would be GREAT!! Thanks for your hard work.
    Thanks. I was actually in the middle of uploading a blue version when you posted this. I recolored the wall and actually also like it with the blue also, so I am adding it to the thread. OTA will be up in a few.
    11-23-09 02:29 PM
    Very nice. Looks better with the blue but that's just me. Thanks.
    11-23-09 02:29 PM
    Great theme! Just what I was looking for! Thanks for posting.
    11-23-09 02:30 PM
    One quick question...(and this seems to be the case with any theme with skinned icons)

I have separate mailboxes for my BES and BIS accounts. The BES icon is skinned but the BIS icon is the default. Any way to get the BIS icon skinned? Thanks!
    Good question. They are not separate in themebuilder, so I would imagine it is software related. In theme builder you can skin the message, sms, sms/mms, and default inbox icons only. I would guess that what is happening is that one mailbox is being looked at as the default from themebuilder while the other just ends up a system default, but I am not 100% positive.
    11-23-09 02:32 PM
    Added a Blue version. Enjoy!!
    11-23-09 02:37 PM
    Great theme! Just what I was looking for! Thanks for posting.
    You're welcome, and thanks!
    11-23-09 02:38 PM
    The things I've noticed is the dialpad is slightly cut off but that is in all themes that I have used pretty much and slight keyboard lag when typing in SMS mode but that's it. Overall, GREAT THEME. good job.
    11-23-09 06:03 PM
    The things I've noticed is the dialpad is slightly cut off but that is in all themes that I have used pretty much and slight keyboard lag when typing in SMS mode but that's it. Overall, GREAT THEME. good job.
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Yes, I know about the dialpad, for me it is a trade-off because the only way not to have that is to leave the app banner at default height, which means either a cluttered look or a loss of items you can display. Since the dialpad keys are so large, they are still very functional, so I prefer to be able to have all info on app banner there and readable and live with the dialpad being a little cut-off.
    11-23-09 08:14 PM
    What is that weather icon in the top there? the one with the little thermometer...
    Last edited by Mightyjohn; 11-23-09 at 08:56 PM.
    11-23-09 08:49 PM
    What is that weather icon in the top there? the one with the little thermometer...
    That icon is part of what you get if you get WeatherBug Elite instead of just the free version.
    11-23-09 09:09 PM
    Oh, ok. I have looked at that before, but found that I couldnt seem to get it unless I got it through bb app world. I cant get a paypal account, so that is out... sucks. I would like to have it.
    11-23-09 09:12 PM
    How do I downlod this?
    11-24-09 10:48 AM
    How do I downlod this?
    Either visit the page from the browser on your phone and click on the link, or from your computer, you e-mail the link to yourself and then open the email on your phone and click the link in the email.
    11-24-09 11:17 AM
    Been using it and I like it a lot. Very simple but different and nice.

One other thing is the blue highlight, slightly too dark to look at for a quick glance. But I don't mind it. It was brought to my attention when someone was using it but I like it the way it is.

11-24-09 08:14 PM
    Been using it and I like it a lot. Very simple but different and nice.

One other thing is the blue highlight, slightly too dark to look at for a quick glance. But I don't mind it. It was brought to my attention when someone was using it but I like it the way it is.

I'm glad you like it!! Thanks!
    11-24-09 09:38 PM
    I really love this theme! It's so wicked cool.
    Thanks for all of your effort.

I'd like to ask for a favor or a suggestion, but take it as you will.
    I'm not really digging the blue text cause it hurts my eyes. Would it hurt to change the color back to the default black and white, or gray or something?
    I'm just saying, you can just ignore me if you wanna. :P
    11-25-09 01:46 AM
    I really love this theme! It's so wicked cool.
    Thanks for all of your effort.

I'd like to ask for a favor or a suggestion, but take it as you will.
    I'm not really digging the blue text cause it hurts my eyes. Would it hurt to change the color back to the default black and white, or gray or something?
    I'm just saying, you can just ignore me if you wanna. :P
    Thank you for the good comments!!

Regarding the text colors, here is the thing I HATE about themebuilder: for anything other than default font and color on a list, the connections menu and the profiles menu inherit the text color of LISTS instead of MENUS, even though they inherit the MENU background. So for example, in this theme I have black menus with white text, but instead of the profiles/connections menus inheriting this combination, they come out as black menu with blue text from the lists (message, options, etc.). So it takes alot of time to to get a balance of what works everywhere (third party apps included sometimes as I have found out!). You also have to get something that shows up well enough with the color/style of the highlight bar that you choose for the theme. So with that said, I know for sure black text will not work without also changing the font to default and perhaps some other stuff. I can't remember how many text colors I played with before settling on the blue, but I will look at it when/if I get some time to play with it.
    11-25-09 09:36 AM
    I agree with Minako about the blue highlights.It would be my # one theme if the highlight could be softened.Just a suggestion but since most people appear to love the Blue theme with the blue highlights..perhaps you could just lighten the black theme up.Thanks awesome theme
    11-29-09 09:09 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD