Very cool theme. The wallpaper got me hooked! Great clean look to the theme, and I like the features. Thank you!!
    Thanks! Glad you like it! And when I saw that wallpaper, I really liked it too, it inspired the theme.
    12-05-09 08:11 AM
    Is this theme can be available in .alx format/desktop download mode?

I really like this theme but can not download
    12-05-09 10:56 PM

I'll try to get one posted tonite.
    12-06-09 01:44 PM

I have added a desktop manager file.
    12-06-09 06:25 PM
    Dear ROBVB68

Thanks a lot...I really appriciate your efforts. Thanks once again.

and from next time onwards remember ME and please upload the desktop download files please
    12-06-09 09:40 PM
    My badluck....The theme can not be downloaded through Desktop also

message is:- This application is not compatible with your device and can not be loaded

Why? why?
    12-06-09 09:46 PM
    WOW! Great theme real nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 09:51 PM
    My badluck....The theme can not be downloaded through Desktop also

message is:- This application is not compatible with your device and can not be loaded

Why? why?
    Are you sure you are on 5.0 OS?? It won't work if you are not.
    12-06-09 10:09 PM
    WOW! Great theme real nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for your comments!!
    12-06-09 10:09 PM
    Are you sure you are on 5.0 OS?? It won't work if you are not.
    Sir,

am new in this field. what is OS? and how can it be seen? and what to do if am not on 5.0 OS catagory?
    12-07-09 05:25 AM
    Sir,

am new in this field. what is OS? and how can it be seen? and what to do if am not on 5.0 OS catagory?
    OS is the operating system software that your phone is using (much like your PC uses windows XP, Vista, etc.). There are 2 ways to check which version your are on:

1) From your phone, click the blackberry button, scroll through your icons for the options icon and click it. Scroll to the applications item (near the top of the list) and click it. Look for the blackberry system software item and click it, it will show you what version it is.

2) In desktop manager, go to the screen you use to load applications. It shows you all applications that are on your phone. Near the top of the list is the blackberry system software, along with what version is installed.
    12-07-09 09:42 AM
    OS is the operating system software that your phone is using (much like your PC uses windows XP, Vista, etc.). There are 2 ways to check which version your are on:

1) From your phone, click the blackberry button, scroll through your icons for the options icon and click it. Scroll to the applications item (near the top of the list) and click it. Look for the blackberry system software item and click it, it will show you what version it is.

2) In desktop manager, go to the screen you use to load applications. It shows you all applications that are on your phone. Near the top of the list is the blackberry system software, along with what version is installed.

There is a easier way just go to options and about and the os ver is
    there....Also great theme I like the the the blue carbon as the background
    also the way you intergrated the wall into the theme...
    12-07-09 09:07 PM
    There is a easier way just go to options and about and the os ver is
    there....Also great theme I like the the the blue carbon as the background
    also the way you intergrated the wall into the theme...
    Thanks for your comments!!
    12-07-09 09:55 PM
    Still I can't.......and surprisingly many other themes can be downloaded by same method with absolutely not a single issue. But This theme is not....Oh!!! My favourite theme!!!!! what can I do?
    12-08-09 03:47 AM
    Still I can't.......and surprisingly many other themes can be downloaded by same method with absolutely not a single issue. But This theme is not....Oh!!! My favourite theme!!!!! what can I do?
    I am sorry that you are having problems, however, I am not sure what I can do about it. The problem is not with the theme. I suspect from the error message that you said you got when you tried the desktop install that you are not on the correct version level of software on your phone, or that you have a bad install of the software on your phone, or you possible have some other really weird problem with your phone. I can't fix that, I can only say that the theme downloads and installs correctly with the correct version of phone software.

Again, sorry you are having problems!
    12-08-09 09:18 AM
    My info in my mobile is

Blackberry 9530
    Smartphone (3G)
    v4.7.0.167(platform 4.0.0.205)

is it okey? what is my OS? and obviously what can be done to upload this theme in my phone?
    12-09-09 09:20 PM
    My info in my mobile is

Blackberry 9530
    Smartphone (3G)
    v4.7.0.167(platform 4.0.0.205)

is it okey? what is my OS? and obviously what can be done to upload this theme in my phone?
    Well, much as I suspected, your phone version is 4.7, not 5.0 so that is why the theme will not install on it. The theme was exported for use in a 5.0 version phone. There are 2 options:

1) upgrade your phone software. If you search the Crackberry forums, you can find threads that explain how to do this fairly easily

2) I can look at the theme in themebuilder, and if there aren't any big changes required, I can post a link for a 4.7 version of this theme. This will probably take me 3 or 4 days due to other things I have going on right now.
    12-09-09 09:39 PM
    Ok I will try for the upgradation but, you please try to make it for 4.7...

You know how desperate I am to show this themes to my friends......
    12-10-09 04:00 AM
    Ok I will try for the upgradation but, you please try to make it for 4.7...

You know how desperate I am to show this themes to my friends......
    I'll try to get a link up over the weekend for a 4.7 version, if I don't have to make a bunch of changes for 4.7.
    12-10-09 10:21 AM
    When i first installed the theme everything worked fine and it looks great. However now when i recieve e-mail messages it shows i have them, but when you go into them and its empty. So to view them I need to go into view folder and select inbox every time. Has anybody else had this happen?
    12-11-09 12:45 AM
    When i first installed the theme everything worked fine and it looks great. However now when i recieve e-mail messages it shows i have them, but when you go into them and its empty. So to view them I need to go into view folder and select inbox every time. Has anybody else had this happen?
    If you are talking about the messages showing in the hidden today area window, then yes when you open the today area, you tap the inbox to show new messages. It is a hidden today area, so when you are done using it, it hides.
    12-11-09 08:35 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD