This may or may not be in the correct place for this. Sorry if it isn't. Seems at least remotely connected to themes, so here goes...

1- is there any way to create a similar folder structure to that of a pc (i.e. folder within a folder) for the home screen? I'm anal about clutter and would like to be able to say, have a few most used apps on the home screen, then the rest all inside the applications folder, but categorized by type (internet, media, etc.). Possible??

2- is there any way to transfer the way that I have all of my folders and icons arranged within one theme, to another theme? I hate having to re-arrange all of my stuff every time I put a new theme on, it's so time consuming!!!

TIA folks
    05-14-09 01:52 PM
    This may or may not be in the correct place for this. Sorry if it isn't. Seems at least remotely connected to themes, so here goes...

1- is there any way to create a similar folder structure to that of a pc (i.e. folder within a folder) for the home screen? I'm anal about clutter and would like to be able to say, have a few most used apps on the home screen, then the rest all inside the applications folder, but categorized by type (internet, media, etc.). Possible??

2- is there any way to transfer the way that I have all of my folders and icons arranged within one theme, to another theme? I hate having to re-arrange all of my stuff every time I put a new theme on, it's so time consuming!!!

TIA folks
    1. Ya you can put a folder in a folder....just open a folder, then make a new folder inside of it...

2. No
    05-14-09 01:56 PM
    i actually dont think you can create a folder inside of another folder
    or can you? let me know how if so
    05-14-09 01:58 PM
    i actually dont think you can create a folder inside of another folder
    or can you? let me know how if so
    hmmm.. lol...i never tried i am just guessing you can because in plazmic you can drag folders into other folders using the "Edit Application Hierarchy" tool.
    05-14-09 01:59 PM
    Nope, it won't let you create a folder inside another...
    05-14-09 02:06 PM
    Nope, it won't let you create a folder inside another...
    hmmm...well u can do it in plazmic i guess lol :P
    05-14-09 02:31 PM
    Worth asking to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
    So how do you all keep your apps organized? Different folders for "types" of apps or just throw everything in the home / apps folder and organize that way?
    05-15-09 08:03 AM
    ^^^ that's what I do, create different folders for different types, including one called "unused" which I throw everything I rarely use into...
    05-15-09 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD