********UPDATED********

Sorry for the delay in updating these themes. I was waiting for the release of the official Plazmic CDK and then got busy at work... Anyway thanks for all of the suggestions, I’ve tried to incorporate many of them in the new versions. As noted in my original post the difference with this crossbar theme and others is the carousel like action when scrolling. You can continually scroll left or right. It uses your application order but now uses icons 2 – 11. The 1st icon is placed on the upper right corner as a weather icon. As long as you have either BerryWeather, WeatherBug or WeatherEyeTouch as your first icon it will show up in the home screen. Touch the arrow to slide the crossbar up (notice the arrow fades away), touch on anything else and the crossbar slides down and out of sight fading the small arrow back in sight. The theme now comes in three flavours:

As with my other themes I stuck with a very simple looking black backgrounds (you can replace it with whatever you want) and standard fonts. OTA links appear under the images. Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
    Plat

Today Crossbar Plus!

Today Crossbar Plus! with Call Log

Today Crossbar Plus! with Today Area

As always thanks to Caddyman for hosting the OTA files...
    Last edited by Plat; 04-06-09 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Updated Theme
    03-03-09 08:00 AM
    Hi Plat. Can you do this with the today hidden? Then it would only appear when you highlight the icon.
    03-03-09 09:42 AM
    Hi Plat. Can you do this with the today hidden? Then it would only appear when you highlight the icon.
    I'll work on it later today.
    03-03-09 10:21 AM
    Also would you be able to do one where instead of calendar its the SMS/MMS?
    03-03-09 10:26 AM
    this is a nice basic theme with the Today info that I use...

any OTA available for the Today theme w/call log? Thanks!
    03-03-09 11:27 AM
    this is a nice basic theme with the Today info that I use...

any OTA available for the Today theme w/call log? Thanks!
    The link is under the image.
    03-03-09 11:57 AM
    Hi Plat...any news on the hidden today? I wish I could get my hands on the .thm file. I would make the today hidden and then add a weatherbug icon. You would probably find you had the most poular theme with those two features.
    03-11-09 04:12 PM
    Bump...

Gotta keep it near the top so everyone sees your work. It's the best scrolling dock. Just needs those minor additions to be #1.
    03-13-09 05:36 AM
    See updates in first post...
    04-03-09 08:03 PM
    In a word awsome.
    04-07-09 10:55 AM
    This theme is absolutely perfect for me. Thanks for sharing.
    04-07-09 04:08 PM
    there is no sms icon....
    04-08-09 08:38 AM
    there is no sms icon....
    Go to Messages > Options and scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes. Change from Theme Controlled to Separate.

This will do the trick for you.
    04-08-09 09:32 AM
    Great - I like it - thank you
    04-11-09 04:21 PM
    I've had a few PMs about the quality of the screen shots. These screen shots are old and give you a rough idea of each theme. The themes themselves are much cleaner looking. Any other feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Plat
    04-13-09 07:09 AM
    absolutely perfect, exactly what i was looking for. unhidden today and with weatherbug. very clean and functional. and works with my combined sms/email boxes! thank you!

my only qualm is that the scrolling at the bottom can be a bit slow. i think id prefer just having a few stationery icons down there instead of trying to scroll through to find them every time.
    04-25-09 01:19 AM
    I'm a brand new Storm user (three days) and have downloaded the Today Carousel Plus with Call Log Theme (the one with unhidden Message, Call Log, and Calendar). I'm finding it's the PERFECT theme for the way I use my BB but I have an issue that I need help resolving.

The issue is, and I'm sure that the solution is more than likely a setting I don't have right but I need help figuring it out: On my phone instead of having "Message", "Call Log", and "Calendar", sections; I have "Message", "PHONE", and "Calendar sections. Clicking on "Phone" brings up the dialer. How do I get the "Call Log" to show instead of "Phone"?

The only thing I could think of that could cause this was that on the dialer screen I had the call log set as the default view. So, I changed the default view to dialer then did a battery pull but even after that the theme still says "Phone" instead of "Call Log". I need it to be the "Call Log".

Help, please?
    Thank you!
    09-06-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD