3rd Party Apps for me:

Opera Mini
    Viigo
    Poynt
    QuickLaunch
    WeatherBug (I can do without this)
    ScreenLock
    logMaid

I'm okay with the slide but if it slows the speed of the phone down, I'd rather go without it.

Will happily donate if I like what I see!!
    04-09-09 03:10 PM
    I use on my home screen the following:
    QuickLaunch
    Meterberry (the free memory)
    BBSmart Alarms Pro

Also, is there a way to reskin the default yahoo mail icons? I bet many people use yahoo mail, but those icons drive me crazy
    04-09-09 03:14 PM
    Weather Bug
    Poynt
    QuickPull
    VVM

Thats all!
    04-09-09 03:37 PM
    cant wait for the Special Edition!!!

apps i use
    weatherbug
    VZ Nav
    BBslide
    google sync
    04-09-09 03:44 PM
    excellent theme, liked the old one as well!

one thing i noticed is when your in a call in landscape its just the default theme, but other than that everything is awesome and sleek!
    04-09-09 04:20 PM
    I would like a sliding feature and the apps i use is Opera Mini, Weatherberry, MySpace and Twitter.
    04-09-09 05:26 PM
    excellent theme, liked the old one as well!

one thing i noticed is when your in a call in landscape its just the default theme, but other than that everything is awesome and sleek!
    I think this is a limitation of Plazmic as there's no way to theme the Incoming Call screen horizontally. If I'm wrong, please let me know.
    04-09-09 06:23 PM
    Visual voicemail, weather bug, opera mini' would be my favorites to be skinned and I love the idea of the sliding dock.
    04-09-09 06:36 PM
    Like I said before. Just organize 3rd party apps in another folder

or buy a copy of QuickLaunch, a great application!
    ...So, that "another folder" - what does it look like ?

Oh, yeah, BTW, VERY NICE, CLEAN LOOK ! One notch below Zain Malik's Black Glass, which is ZZTOP! What BB Nation needs more of: clean looks that have nothing to do with Windows or, gasp, iPHONE icons ! What part of BLACK in BLACKBERRY do most theme designers not understand?

O, 'dem third party and user defined folder blues (I mean blacks) !

Doctor Neutron
    04-09-09 06:48 PM
    I LOVE your theme, I saw on the topic that your on your way of making another theme, can i be a beta tester?
    04-09-09 07:21 PM
    UPDATE! Version 1.1!

Check the OP for OTA Link

Fixes:
    -dreaded White Bar at the top of some apps (i.e. option, bbmessenger, etc.)
    -Dial Pad shorten/cut off

enjoy!
    04-09-09 08:35 PM
    This theme is amazing. Any chance of getting a copy of the wallpaper so we can make our own modifications using the sweet black base design?
    04-10-09 09:28 AM
    Downloading . . .
    04-10-09 09:07 PM
    Google maps
    VZnavigator
    Visual Voicemail
    04-11-09 01:12 AM
    Just letting everyone know, I am working on a special edition. It will depart from the minimalism of this theme a bit with some phat, bells and whistles for you hungry/addicted crackberry peep. However, I may have to make this a "premium" edition where donation is required. I'm spending way too much of my time on this project. Those who donated shall get this for free, and you are more than welcome to donate a bit more.

<<<SPECIAL EDITION>>>
    < 3rd party icons SKINNED! > only works in Home Screen.
    < with HIDDEN SLIDING FEATURE >
    < click on battery to open battery status, memory status, etc >

Let me take a poll.

1)who here is interested in a hidden sliding feature where it would slide in/out with your frequently used 3rd party apps?

2)Which 3rd party apps you use the most? List your top 4-5.

weatherbug or bbweather or another weather program
    viigo
    vymail
    slacker
    etc........

when I get a consensus of the top 4-5, apps, I will create the sliding feature with these 3rd party apps. So far, I am abled to skinned 3rd party apps for the Home Screen!
    Why limit the slide icons? Can't it just work like the first 5 do at the bottom. Whatever the first 5 icons are on the menu screen they show up as the 5 bottom icons on the home screen. Why not have the 6-10th (or whatever) icons in the menu screen show up as the 4or5 sliding icons?

btw, is this special theme the "other" theme you said you have been working on? I'm excited!

It would be cool if you could go back to using the regular background opposed to the one with the leaf design. Not that I dont like it, but the original one was more minimal. Also, just my opinion, but I think I could do without the little circular things that appears when you select an icon.

keep up the awesome work!

Edit:

google maps
    viigo
    facebook
    google sync

i wish I had more time to explore other 3rd party apps
    Last edited by forest gospel; 04-11-09 at 06:28 PM.
    04-11-09 06:22 PM
    Why limit the slide icons? Can't it just work like the first 5 do at the bottom. Whatever the first 5 icons are on the menu screen they show up as the 5 bottom icons on the home screen. Why not have the 6-10th (or whatever) icons in the menu screen show up as the 4or5 sliding icons?

btw, is this special theme the "other" theme you said you have been working on? I'm excited!

It would be cool if you could go back to using the regular background opposed to the one with the leaf design. Not that I dont like it, but the original one was more minimal. Also, just my opinion, but I think I could do without the little circular things that appears when you select an icon.

keep up the awesome work!

Edit:

google maps
    viigo
    facebook
    google sync

i wish I had more time to explore other 3rd party apps
    If you read my previous post carefully, you would see that I am skinning the 3rd party icons to look like the enso theme icons; and this only work in the Home Screen. I can just set up the slots like you said but they will not be skinned.

This is not that "special theme" I was talking about. This is just an improvement. I will let everyone know when I have it worked on and will post a work-in-progress screen capture.

I like the new leaf background. If you like it differently, then just donate and I'll customized for however you like.
    04-12-09 11:44 PM
    great theme.. cant wait to try it out..
    04-13-09 12:12 AM
    Best theme I've experienced so far. Very fluid and clean. Weirdly enough my accelerometer seems to responding much better when switching back and forth from landscape to portrait... Only been using for a few hours, but I will report more of my delicious findings again later when i can find any flaws or recommendations.

Very worthy of a donation. Give Rorschack the credit he deserves.
    04-13-09 05:31 PM
    This has to be my favorite theme so far. Just downloaded today and so far running flawless. This and glow are my favorite.

Amazing work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 11:56 PM
    If you read my previous post carefully, you would see that I am skinning the 3rd party icons to look like the enso theme icons; and this only work in the Home Screen. I can just set up the slots like you said but they will not be skinned.

This is not that "special theme" I was talking about. This is just an improvement. I will let everyone know when I have it worked on and will post a work-in-progress screen capture.

I like the new leaf background. If you like it differently, then just donate and I'll customized for however you like.
    Oh, ok. Yeah that totally makes sense then. I read that but I didn't put them together. =P

I have donated =D...(I think i was the first one). But I wouldn't want you to go through the trouble of making a custom one for me. I am content with the floral design. I just liked the first gray one more.

Looking forwards to both the update and new theme. Exciting!
    04-14-09 12:21 AM
    Thanks for checking out the theme.

8 icons - there's a reason for that. remember, this is a minimal theme. However, if you'd like 8 icons, I can customize it just for you.

>>>But, big BUT, a special edition is coming! 3rd party app icons SKINNED FOR HOME SCREEN only!

dreaded white line - is this the beta OS issue? I'll check with BboyerUGA and rcdeck. Thank you for pointing me to that direction.
    No Problem. Glad to help. Looking forward to the Special Edition!

The only 3rd Party Apps I use on the Home Screen are Google Maps and VVM (if that could be considered 3rd Party)
    04-14-09 08:36 AM
    Oh, ok. Yeah that totally makes sense then. I read that but I didn't put them together. =P

I have donated =D...(I think i was the first one). But I wouldn't want you to go through the trouble of making a custom one for me. I am content with the floral design. I just liked the first gray one more.

Looking forwards to both the update and new theme. Exciting!
    this has been the first and only (thus far) that ive donated to.....i really like the theme...
    04-14-09 11:13 AM
    Thanks everyone for you support.

I just had a chance to try out some of those so called "premium" themes that people HAVE to buy and those super popular ones. Dang, I was surprised by the "quality"! (hint: sarcasm) That's all I'm going to say.

Also, just keeping things straight on what I am working on.

<< enso | levitation >> special edition = adding sliding/hidden dock with 3rd party apps SKINNED on Home Screen

<< brand stinking new theme >> = it will be nothing you've seen in the Blackberry world! It will take a 180 degree turn from enso, just for minimalists.
    04-14-09 02:42 PM

I just had a chance to try out some of those so called "premium" themes that people HAVE to buy and those super popular ones. Dang, I was surprised by the "quality"! (hint: sarcasm) That's all I'm going to say.

<< enso | levitation >> special edition = adding sliding/hidden dock with 3rd party apps SKINNED on Home Screen

<< brand stinking new theme >> = it will be nothing you've seen in the Blackberry world! It will take a 180 degree turn from enso, just for minimalists.
    Hurry up.......
    04-14-09 03:08 PM

I'll beta test when needed!
    04-14-09 03:53 PM
277 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD