I too am running .167 and would like to know if these work.
    09-14-09 10:24 AM
    Just try it!
    09-14-09 10:29 AM
    I'm on 5.0 and running the special edition and wondering why google maps and the icons on the left dock don't work for me?
    09-14-09 03:03 PM
    I'm on 5.0 and running the special edition and wondering why google maps and the icons on the left dock don't work for me?
    Do you have google maps, viigo, etc applications on your storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 05:08 PM
    I just have google maps, oh and poynt.

Not the others, but when I click on them nothing happens?

Thanks
    09-14-09 05:40 PM
    + has anyone else noticed that notifications get cut off in the special edition? Like I only see half of the email notification, half of the sms notification?

Like someone sawed the little symbol in half
    09-14-09 07:52 PM
    This was built awhile ago for .148 i think and the themes are alittle different in 191 so some things do not line up like they should, no big deal to me really, at least they work!
    09-14-09 07:55 PM
    Yea I knew 5.0 wasn't going to run perfectly I just wasn't sure if it was a theme error or not, was wondering what the developer had seen.
    09-14-09 07:56 PM
    This was built awhile ago for .148 i think and the themes are alittle different in 191 so some things do not line up like they should, no big deal to me really, at least they work!
    That's true that all my both of my themes are built for .148 but .151 should work too. But I would stay away from .151 if you want to stream stuff like Pandora. Streaming is broken on .151.

You can try the themes on 5.0.xxx but if something does not look right, it's not my fault.
    09-14-09 08:25 PM
    Thanks, had a feeling it wasn't the theme was just curious.

Used a bunch of themes on .191 and this was the only one that I noticed the notification symbols were cut in half. (Kinda annoying) wouldn't really stop me from using it though.

Aside from that it runs great
    09-14-09 08:29 PM
    Hi, I'm totally new at all this theme stuff. I heard a lot about your theme, and I'd like to try it out. If it's as awesome as everyone says, I'd love to make a donation for the SE, and maybe once I learn more about all this skin stuff I'll know what works best.

For now, how the heck do I get the Levitation theme onto my Storm? I have no idea what all that over-the-air stuff is referring to...
    10-13-09 03:04 PM
    Hi, I'm totally new at all this theme stuff. I heard a lot about your theme, and I'd like to try it out. If it's as awesome as everyone says, I'd love to make a donation for the SE, and maybe once I learn more about all this skin stuff I'll know what works best.

For now, how the heck do I get the Levitation theme onto my Storm? I have no idea what all that over-the-air stuff is referring to...
    Welcome. OTA means you can install apps/theme/whatever directly from your Storm via the Blackberry Browser.

Enso theme has a free basic version. Here's how to install it.

- from your PC's web browser, go to the first post of this thread and look for the "OTA Link" link. Right-click, copy the URL, and paste it to an email. Send it to yourself where you can get it from your Storm.
    - open the link from you message program on the STorm and the BB Browser should launch.
    - Download and install it.
    - Go to Option, Theme, and then select the newly installed theme. The Storm will freeze a little bit as it installs the theme. nothing new there. After that, go back to your Home Screen and/or mess around and you should see the new theme at work.
    - if the Storm runs a bit sluggish, reboot the Storm and now you can enjoy it. It's good practice to reboot the Storm after you install a new theme.

Good luck. If you have other questions, just post it here and I'm sure some one would help you out.
    Last edited by rorschack; 10-13-09 at 03:23 PM.
    10-13-09 03:20 PM
    Welcome. OTA means you can install apps/theme/whatever directly from your Storm via the Blackberry Browser.

Enso theme has a free basic version. Here's how to install it.

- from your PC's web browser, go to the first post of this thread and look for the "OTA Link" link. Right-click, copy the URL, and paste it to an email. Send it to yourself where you can get it from your Storm.
    - open the link from you message program on the STorm and the BB Browser should launch.
    - Download and install it.
    - Go to Option, Theme, and then select the newly installed theme. The Storm will freeze a little bit as it installs the theme. nothing new there. After that, go back to your Home Screen and/or mess around and you should see the new theme at work.
    - if the Storm runs a bit sluggish, reboot the Storm and now you can enjoy it. It's good practice to reboot the Storm after you install a new theme.

Good luck. If you have other questions, just post it here and I'm sure some one would help you out.
    Wow! Thank you for such a prompt and useful answer!

I have loaded the theme as you instructed, and it's looking great! So how do we donate or make requests or whatever? Do you have a website?

Just curiously, is it possible to change the buttons on the "first" screen? There's a row of buttons at the bottom, and one of them is "browser." I rarely use it, and I'd rather replace it with Google Maps or something.

I just turned off my Storm and took out the battery to restart it. I'll plunk around and get used to the new layout, but from what I saw so far, the Levitation theme looked fantastic!
    10-13-09 04:29 PM
    Wow! Thank you for such a prompt and useful answer!

I have loaded the theme as you instructed, and it's looking great! So how do we donate or make requests or whatever? Do you have a website?

Just curiously, is it possible to change the buttons on the "first" screen? There's a row of buttons at the bottom, and one of them is "browser." I rarely use it, and I'd rather replace it with Google Maps or something.

I just turned off my Storm and took out the battery to restart it. I'll plunk around and get used to the new layout, but from what I saw so far, the Levitation theme looked fantastic!
    Basically all your questions are answered in the First Post of the thread. If you like the basic version and want the Special Edition version which has two hidden sliding docks, then you can donate via at the Donate button at the end of the first post.

If you like Enso, check out my other them, Miro. It's newer with awesome icons.

Yes, you can change the buttons on the "first screen" aka Home Screen by going to your App Screen (where you see all the icons), highlight the icons that you like, hit the BB button (the physical Blackberry logo button), and click on "move". Then move it to one of the first 5 positions and it will show up on the Home Screen. You'll get the drift of it...

Now, you can move icons around, but can not "change" the actual icons. For example, you can not change the Google Map icon to look like one of those Levitation white and tiny icon.
    Last edited by rorschack; 10-13-09 at 05:05 PM.
    10-13-09 05:02 PM
    Basically all your questions are answered in the First Post of the thread. If you like the basic version and want the Special Edition version which has two hidden sliding docks, then you can donate via at the Donate button at the end of the first post.

If you like Enso, check out my other them, Miro. It's newer with awesome icons.

Yes, you can change the buttons on the "first screen" aka Home Screen by going to your App Screen (where you see all the icons), highlight the icons that you like, hit the BB button (the physical Blackberry logo button), and click on "move". Then move it to one of the first 5 positions and it will show up on the Home Screen. You'll get the drift of it...

Now, you can move icons around, but can not "change" the actual icons. For example, you can not change the Google Map icon to look like one of those Levitation white and tiny icon.
    Hi, Rorshack.

Thanks so much for all your help. I've had some time to get used to this theme. It's nice! There's an update, I think 5.0, and I was wondering if the SE version of Miro will work with it smoothly. If not, are you planning to update it in the future?

Thanks again for helping out someone who's new to all this stuff!
    11-08-09 01:05 PM
    Great work! Cant wait to see more!!
    11-22-09 07:43 AM
    Man, I've have been a Storm user for about 1 year now and through all of the OS changes and theme searching... your Levitation theme is by far my favorite!

whats the word on 5.0 OS themes?
    also, are you still customizing for donations?
    11-22-09 08:21 AM
    miro first, enzo second.
    11-22-09 11:37 AM
    Man, I've have been a Storm user for about 1 year now and through all of the OS changes and theme searching... your Levitation theme is by far my favorite!

whats the word on 5.0 OS themes?
    also, are you still customizing for donations?

No more customization because it's just too much time consuming.

OS 5 compatible version coming to long time fans! But you won't be able to get it here. Look and you shall find cuz CB won't let me point you to where it is at.
    Last edited by rorschack; 12-03-09 at 11:53 PM.
    12-03-09 11:38 PM
    cant wait for enso to be 5.0 compatable.

enso + miro = awesomeeeee
    12-04-09 12:07 AM
    hey man im new how does this **** work? i cant figure it out
    12-09-09 06:37 PM
    hey man im new how does this **** work? i cant figure it out
    whats not working?

a question like "how does this **** work" doesnt help at all.
    12-09-09 06:49 PM
    my bad, i mean how do i get this theme for my phone? i am new to crackberry and kind of confused. i am pretty good with computers and cell phones but icant quite figure the site out yet... i want both the levitation and berrysphere theme but idk how to get them
    12-13-09 09:55 PM
    the first post says the theme is unavailable. I think a newer version came out for enso, but I'm not sure.

PM the creator maybe...?
    12-13-09 09:57 PM
    how do you know who the creator is?? and what about sphereberry?
    12-15-09 10:29 PM
277 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD