thanks for the wallpapers wayne.
    10-27-09 10:33 PM
    Energy looks hot on storm2 PS
    10-28-09 04:09 PM
    Energy looks hot on storm2 PS
    lol screen shots?

those dreaded white bars arent there right?
    10-28-09 04:12 PM
    you bought it and you own it FOR LIFE... new leak is just around the bend with 5.0 to become official re download it and grab it for back on

Wayne great app...I really like this theme but since I upgraded to the official 5.0 I keep losing memory. I switched back to the ZEN theme and have no memory leak. As soon as I re-activate the Energy theme I go from a start up of 28mb to less than 10mb within 20hrs.
    I checked your WEB site and this theme is still at V1.0. Any updates coming soon?
    10-28-09 09:23 PM
    Wayne great app...I really like this theme but since I upgraded to the official 5.0 I keep losing memory. I switched back to the ZEN theme and have no memory leak. As soon as I re-activate the Energy theme I go from a start up of 28mb to less than 10mb within 20hrs.
    I checked your WEB site and this theme is still at V1.0. Any updates coming soon?
    Just a question...did you happen to do a wipe after upgrade.. some have found issues with memory surrounding OS itself and not necessarily in the themes.

I ask because I have not had the same issues you have. I'm not sure what could be done with the theme as it has no animations to take away from memory at all. Good luck, but I would try a wipe.
    10-28-09 09:43 PM
    Just a question...did you happen to do a wipe after upgrade.. some have found issues with memory surrounding OS itself and not necessarily in the themes.

I ask because I have not had the same issues you have. I'm not sure what could be done with the theme as it has no animations to take away from memory at all. Good luck, but I would try a wipe.
    Exactly what do you mean about a wipe? Are you saying to wipe with like BBSAK and then re-install 5.0?

Not sure if the theme has any effect but as soon as I activate the Zen theme, the memory leak stops.
    Last edited by DanD2; 10-28-09 at 10:31 PM.
    10-28-09 10:09 PM
    OK, this theme is awesome. DL'd a couple other "free" ones that were buggy as ****. Now, I had the white bar error, did the whole "2 rows to 3 rows back to 2 rows, let it sit in the vertical orientation, change your wallpaper, let it sit again, BOOM it works" thing.... But works and looks awesome.
    11-04-09 02:25 PM
    Exactly what do you mean about a wipe? Are you saying to wipe with like BBSAK and then re-install 5.0?

Not sure if the theme has any effect but as soon as I activate the Zen theme, the memory leak stops.
    So I've doing some testing with this theme for a week now and don't ask me why but whatever memory leak I had before, is now gone. Something else must have been running to cause that.
    Really like this theme....can't wait for the 5.0 update. Because of 5.0 I've had to reboot WAY more than I've ever had and the white bar fix is starting to get annoying.
    11-09-09 05:12 PM
    5.0 update very soon... im working so hard double time so bare with me...
    11-09-09 05:28 PM
    Can't wait Wayne. Thanks for the hard work and will be waiting for the 5.0 Storm2 version!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 07:48 PM
    Wayne.....We know you guys work hard and we fully appreciate the time that you and folks like you put in for this kind of stuff....THANK YOU
    11-09-09 08:13 PM
    You da man, Wayne. I'll be slamming the update on my phn as soon as it's ready! thanks for all the awesome work you put out.
    11-09-09 11:21 PM
    Got the update email, ran the update. Looks like the main screen is the Zen theme, but the full menu in vertical and horizontal orientation appear to be the Energy theme. Gonna try a reboot now and see if it does anything.

Please see fix below!
    Last edited by randomhero1090; 11-11-09 at 09:25 AM.
    11-11-09 09:05 AM
    All you have to do is change back to theme defaults.
    Options>themes>BBbutton>Reset theme defaults. May have to reset icon arrangement too but I can't remember.
    11-11-09 09:17 AM
    All you have to do is change back to theme defaults.
    Options>themes>BBbutton>Reset theme defaults. May have to reset icon arrangement too but I can't remember.
    That worked

Thank you very much....

WOW. Even better than before. I thought 1.0 worked great, this one is even better. Very fast with 0 lag, good looking color, and NO white bar fix required! Finally!!!!

Well done.
    11-11-09 09:25 AM
    No problem man. I'm just happy that I KNOW an answer instead of having to search. LOL
    11-11-09 09:27 AM
    Hehe, thanks.

The restore theme default did "restore" all of the icons, so I had to go back and do all of my adjusting. All the games in the games folder, photo/music/video in the media folder. That's how I like it. That way, on the main screen, the 12 buttons bascially give me access to just about everything.

The best part of this theme is the size of the buttons. They are just big enough to easily "touch" but small enough to show off some wallpaper and not make it appear that you have the vision of a 90 year-old with cataracts.

The transitions are extremely fast. I got to admit after using it the last 20 minutes, its MUCH faster than 1.0. But 1.0 was pretty freaking good.

Don't even hesitate to buy this one. It's freaking awesome.
    11-11-09 09:54 AM
    It is super zippy with the update.
    11-11-09 10:00 AM
    Oooh that upgrade email's been sitting in my inbox since yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to d/l and set it up. This is one of my favs.. I keep coming back to it. Definitely looking forward to seeing the enhancements
    11-11-09 10:04 AM
    I guess im the only one that doesnt care for the update. I liked the first version with no transitions better.
    11-11-09 10:29 AM
    My favorite part of the update is the new 'Shake N Bake' icon jiggles.

And I LOVE how Wayne already skinned the new 5.0 icons in this update too!
    11-11-09 10:58 AM
    See this is crap i signed up to be notified each time this thread is talked into..not one email.. blah...

Thank you for the great replies...wow I need to look through all my threads now haha so much work I am doing lately... I have like 20 plus themes to redo to 5.0 compatibility... Some people are impatient for the other ones...but come on a guys gotta live haha...

Good news on that note.. I signed up for app world and paid my fees to become an official member... I hope to be bringing you some goodness in the future!

If theres any bugs with this one..let me know... I had to take a minute to get off my new droid theme and mess witht his one since its so smooth and well rounded, like the icons haha...

Dukins thinks we should change it back so im very good with customer support so i might just go back to how it was plus the white bars... anyone agree just playin... anything you hate let me know and ill look at it and if I agree...we will fix...

I want to thank everyone for downloading this and my others... remembery ou can register at wjddesigns.com to stay up to date with all your blackberry, tech, and theme news...

many thanks... now back to my porting... can I get a hellllll YEAH!
    11-11-09 02:40 PM
    Hellllllll yeah! Thanks Wayne!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 03:26 PM
    Awww ye.. ooops HELLL YEAH!!
    11-11-09 05:12 PM
    HE11 YEAH WAYNE

Nice job man....appreciate the work. I really like this theme
    11-11-09 09:07 PM
115 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD