After working on and running some themes on the market (even my own) I see that sometimes all the pretty animations are very cool but not good for performance... So I wanted to make a theme that I can use along with my customers that featured a great visual display with performance that lets me still use all my favorite applications...

So I would love to present "ENERGY" an electrically charged theme that takes a balance of bold colors that will shoot through your cerebellum and make you say "OOooOO" From the blue pinstripe on the title bar to the chrome border around the custom made icons you will love every part of this theme...

Features:

* Multiple On Screen Shortcuts
    * Custom Easy To Read Signal and Battery Meters
    * Wifi Information Ready for Storm 2
    * Custom Icons
    * Right Mix of Colors
    * Hidden Today Feature
    * 12 on Screen Icons (Fully Customizable)
    * "Precision Zen" Type Front Icon Structure
    * Font Easy on the Eyes
    * WJD Designs Theme

Minimum Requirements:

* Storm
    o Data Plan
    o Blackberry Device

Storm
    Display Dimensions
    480x360
    Operating System
    4.7 Touch Screen, 5.0

Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 10-17-09 at 04:54 AM.
    10-17-09 04:45 AM
    Lookin good Wayne.
    10-17-09 06:45 AM
    Looks good , gonna have to check it out .. Currently Enjoying your Clarity Theme.....
    10-17-09 09:33 AM
    Lookin good Wayne.
    Thanks! AND Performs well to I might add haha
    10-17-09 10:09 AM
    As always a very nice theme. Original meters, icons, look great. And of course I bought it. Keep up the good work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 10:12 AM
    As always a very nice theme. Original meters, icons, look great. And of course I bought it. Keep up the good work.

Saw your name on my list... I'm noticing you becoming a fan of my work, is that safe to say haha?
    10-17-09 10:14 AM
    Saw your name on my list... I'm noticing you becoming a fan of my work, is that safe to say haha?
    You could say that. Lol
    I like your style, the theme has to look good as well as function good.

10-17-09 10:27 AM
    Hey Wayne, I'm mobile right now and can't see the screens but I'm sure its nice. I'll check it out when I get to my comp.

10-17-09 12:17 PM
    looks great wayne, love the background.
    10-17-09 12:43 PM
    Damn good theme. I would buy one but waiting on storm2. Keep up the great work.
    10-17-09 01:16 PM
    Damn good theme. I would buy one but waiting on storm2. Keep up the great work.
    if you look at teh picture, the phone displayed is the storm2, and it also says its ready for the storm2. buy it and im sure wayne is going to update it.
    10-17-09 01:29 PM
    Looks like fantastic work! I just wish you'd alter the bottom bar (with the arrows, etc.) a bit. Does it have a custom loading icon or atleast something other than the default black crap? haha
    10-17-09 02:48 PM
    if you look at teh picture, the phone displayed is the storm2, and it also says its ready for the storm2. buy it and im sure wayne is going to update it.
    Yeah I saw that, but I need confirmation from wayne-o himself that he will update it for storm2.
    10-17-09 06:07 PM
    Hey Wayne really cool theme. One thing that would make this perfect is if you could make the date bigger, thats it.
    10-17-09 08:44 PM
    Wow. Another excellent theme. Fast, sharp, and so visually pleasing and smooth! It has been running superbly on .230 for me.

Ps: ditto on the date size. LoL

10-17-09 10:43 PM
    The reasont he date is small is the fact that if I make it any larger it will only display half the info needed... so I said rather then leave it off all together...put it on the best I can...but I might find a way to improve that on the homescreen at least (as you know I ALWAYS update my stuff for free)

As far as working on Storm2 - the day it launches I will have one in my hands..and this theme WILL work on it... it even has a wifi spot where its blank under the time that will display your network your connected to (ohhh Wayne you CRAZAY!)

Thanks to everyone who has downloaded - I was out of town for a couple days so I want everyone to know I thank you for your responses...
    10-18-09 06:18 PM
    looks very interesting, will definitely look into this in more detail soon
    10-18-09 07:27 PM
    looks very interesting, will definitely look into this in more detail soon
    im waiting
    10-19-09 12:10 PM
    Sweet theme once again.
    10-19-09 04:55 PM
    A big fan of the small fonts, getting some excellent feed back from WJD's latest project, def. one to look into, I'm gonna go do the same.
    10-19-09 06:04 PM
    Sweet theme once again.
    thanks john!
    10-19-09 09:46 PM
    really loving this one. Great job.

10-19-09 11:29 PM
    buying now
    10-21-09 10:16 AM
    Can you upload the homescreen wallpaper for this theme please. In OS .323 you have to change the homescreen wallpaper to get the theme to work in landscape mode as a workaround. Thanks!
    10-22-09 07:35 AM
    This is my favorite theme , how did you get it to work I have tired several times to download it from app store and it never comes out under themes just in applications and I have all permissions to allow, and after a battery pull it disappears. Please help.

Can you upload the homescreen wallpaper for this theme please. In OS .323 you have to change the homescreen wallpaper to get the theme to work in landscape mode as a workaround. Thanks!
    10-22-09 08:38 AM
115 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD