Hello everyone! I was checking out the elicite site they recently talked about and and the Inspirat theme looks awesome, although I don't want it to suck if I pay $7 bucks for it. I did a search and it looks like noone has said anything about this specific theme, so anyone here using it yet?
    03-06-09 04:57 PM
    Hello everyone! I was checking out the elicite site they recently talked about and and the Inspirat theme looks awesome, although I don't want it to suck if I pay $7 bucks for it. I did a search and it looks like noone has said anything about this specific theme, so anyone here using it yet?
    I would say them themes are worth the money, Great design and mechanics
    03-06-09 05:04 PM
    Yea, the screenies of using the start menu for connections media and options is pretty nice looking
    03-06-09 05:06 PM
    do you download those themes OTA or from your computer?
    03-06-09 05:26 PM
    Edit: Just OTA
    03-06-09 05:31 PM
    i was curious of the same thing.. it looks awesome but for $7 i wanna be sure it's worth it!
    03-06-09 05:39 PM
    i was curious of the same thing.. it looks awesome but for $7 i wanna be sure it's worth it!
    Don't know about Inspirat but I just purchased Grunge and after having loaded it on my phone I have to say I am extremely impressed with it.
    03-06-09 08:17 PM
    03-06-09 08:19 PM
    Inspirat has some quirkiness... especially if you use quicklaunch (washes out the menu with white font over light blue background)... but the Start icon functionality is kinda cool. Also, the status message font is in black and if you change the background to something dark at the top you wont see it...

I also picked up the Iberry 3G theme from them - which is pretty cool with a sliding function which can display up to 24 icons without going off the home screen.
    03-06-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD