Theme name: Current Storm
    Theme author: Padgoi
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $3.99
    Download Link: Current Storm - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Definitely my favorite them to date. I've named this theme Current Storm because I think if the Storm was released again today, it would be released with a theme just like this!

My main focus for this theme was to make something a lot of people would like, something that could compete with the HTC's and the Nexus One's in terms of creativity, speed, ease of use, and above of all, something nice to look at. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Features:
    - Blackberry Icon - click to unlock homescreen, click again to re-lock.
    - Slide down menu which includes Hidden Today, and 2 other menus, one containing 9 user-defined icons, and the other containing 9 Static Icons.
    - Hotspots - Quicklaunch, Profiles, Google Search Bar (need installed), etc.
    - Beautiful High-Quality unique icons.
    - All screens skinned!
    - Fast, Creative, and Small - only 1 MB.

Screenshots:

03-13-10 12:28 PM
    You've done it again Padgoi. You da man.

Very nice.
    03-13-10 12:47 PM
    +1 for your best theme yet pad looks like it runs smooth
    03-13-10 02:33 PM
    very cool..
    03-13-10 08:03 PM
    Took a min to figure out how to run it and hit underneath what you want to hit.
    Very nice after playing with it. Good job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 01:38 AM
    Don't really know how but with bedroid installed, I have a hotspot for the about app lower left quarter.

03-14-10 01:47 AM
    Took a min to figure out how to run it and hit underneath what you want to hit.
    Very nice after playing with it. Good job.

This thing is confusing as all get out to me. I click on the supposed hot spots and all I get are the sound profiles or the about screen. What am I doing wrong? If I hit near the top, no matter where, I get the clock. Don't know. Can't find where to hit to get the user icons or static icons.
    03-14-10 08:30 AM
    How about more information on how to work this theme? Where to click to get the slide downs? Where are the hotspots? Am I just supposed to guess and keep clicking until I hit something? Come on man.
    03-14-10 08:41 AM
    Very bottom right corner is ql.
    bottom left corner is sounds.
    Top left corner launches slide.

03-14-10 10:30 AM
    Sorry mg.

Very top left slides down your Hidden Today and Icons box.
    Very bottom right is hotspot for quicklaunch.
    Very bottom left is hotspot for sound profiles.
    Right above the quicklaunch hotspot is another hotspot for the AboutScreen if you have BeDroid or BeNexus installed.
    Right above the sound profiles hotspot is a hotspot for the Google SearchBar if you have BeDroid or BeNexus installed.

When you touch the top left Hidden Today slidedown, touch SLIGHTLY UNDER the word Calendar to show your Hidden Today calendar options. You can touch the other options (Messages, User Icons, and Static Icons) normally right on the words to show them.
    03-14-10 09:20 PM
    Just to let you guys know, I was actually using BeDroid for the past month or so, but since I've created this theme, I find myself using this now. I even deleted BeDroid, I like the look of this better.
    03-16-10 09:46 AM
    Is that why there's a hotspot for the about screen?
    03-16-10 11:15 AM
    Yeah Testing. I figured a lot of people purchased either BeDroid or BeNexus and I can't bundle the actual app with any theme, so I included a Hotspot for those who already purchased it.
    03-16-10 11:50 AM
    Very nice little easter egg.
    thanks

03-17-10 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD