I recently downloaded the appleberry glass theme and the past couple of days have been having troubles with my web browser and BBM. It didn't start acting up right away, so I didn't really think it could've been the theme, but I just went back to the default theme with everything working. I am running the new 5.0.328 on Tmobile. Has anyone else had this or something similiar happen to them? Could a theme really effect the functioning of these services???
    12-09-09 03:39 PM
    I am sure a theme could affect it. If it uses a lot of resources it may effect the whole functionality of the phone.
    12-09-09 05:27 PM
    I have ordered a lot of themes over the past 2 years first for my Pearl 8130 and now for my Storm. I have yet to find a single theme that didn't mess with my phone in some undesirable way. Not one. They mess with memory, and when the screen changes to landscape and back, something weird happens. I have simply stopped buying them and have resigned to the fact that the default theme that came with the phone is what I have to live with. Shame too. There are some cool themes out there.
    12-09-09 06:51 PM
    If I just activate the default theme, is that enough? or do I need to completely delete the other themes??
    12-09-09 07:28 PM
    I would definitely delete them. You don't use them, you may as well free up your memory.
    12-09-09 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD