**6 Apr 2009**

Long time no update ... sorry about that. Been really busy the past few days. Made some improvements with the homescreen. Started off with improving the animations with the homescreen ... But I'll number the details below:

� 1: Made the signal and battery meters more accurate. They were off by about 20% ... Added gray for color filler.

� 2: Still thinking of something snazzy for the network indicator ...

� 3: Made a custom alarm indicator ... noticed that it shows on the app menu as well as the home screen ... working on fixing that ... Also attached bgimage you can modify with your picture in place of the player frame.

� 4: Press here to expland side bar

� 5: Press here to hide the side bar

� 6: Press here to hide main bars

� 7: Press here to show them.

stormCraft BETA OTA

**30 Mar 2009**

Hey fellas,
    I've been working like a gold farmer on this theme. Getting all the kinks out with the homeScreen animations before I finish up all the icons. I've decided to let anyone thats following this thread get a look see on the theme. I'm linking out a beta just for jo0!

I've had great success with VistaBerry Aero. From the thread hits, responses, emails, pm's and donations from a very appreciative community. For that I am grateful. With that said, I dont know how this theme will be accepted in the theme community. I know there are some wow'ers that have storms but I dont want to make a theme that wont be used. You know what I mean? My target release date for this theme is this weekend ... but I may need an incentive to be sure there are people that want this theme . "Incentive?!" wtf does that mean zeiroe? All that means is reply to this thread with your thoughts, comments, likes and dislikes about the beta or possibly donate .

So, now that I got that out of the way, on with the details:

� 1: The healthbar is really your signal meter. At the moment, I just have 1 blanket state implemented ... need to test everything before I fine tune it. Was trying to get the network indicator (1XEV) to overlap on top, but the battery stays as teh top layer. Need to find a good place for the network indicator.

� 2: The manabar is your battery meter. only 2 blanket states implemented as well. Full and charging (green).

� 3: Thats the clock. Will be implementing an invisible button so when you click in that area, the clock application opens.

� 4: Later on, I'll be attaching the wallpaper so you can download and paste your own portrait to display in the playerFrame.

� 5: Alarm indicator. Later on, I'll be skinning the small gold circle and alarmClock to display when you have an alarm active. Gold circle will not show if you don't have your alarm set ... Snazzy

� 6: wifi, bluetooth, gps and other indicators will go here. I wish we had a better version of plazmic so I can skin these indicators as well

� 7: Unread message indicators ... I still need to skin these ... but dont you worry ... data mining the wow client gives plenty of icons/pictures to use

� 8: Hit area to minimize or hide the icon dock ... 1 of 2 ... I'll explain further down.

� 9: Hit area to maximize the hidden dock.

� 10: Hit area to minimize the icon dock. If hit area #8 doesn't work, then use 10. I need to find out why the composer likes to play with me and move my hit areas

� 11: Plans to make another expanding dock for an additional 4 icons on the right side of the screen.

� 12: Haven't done it in the beta but this will be hidden today area and hit area for the applications menu.

Hopefully you've read all this. Last thing I want to do is embarrass anyone ... and heres the beta OTA link ... Remember to post your thoughts, comments and such. I need feedback!

**update** beta v0.1.5

ok ... I felt pretty silly so I quickly modified the battery and signal states for full support (Watch your HP fluctuate like you're in an arena match ) ... It still isn't what I want it to look like but at least now the theme is semi usage in beta.

**28 Mar 2009**

� Linked SS of teaser for StormCraft

Ok. I put up a teaser picture on first post. Just about got the icons completed. Working on home screen layout. Red bar is battery, blue is signal. Thinking about where to put the gps, bluetooth, wifi indicators in menubar without looking like a��.

SS is for horde, there will be an alliance version as well. Menu will be animated. Raven/Lion endcaps will come from either ends while button row comes up from bottom. Will make 4/8 button version ... thats all for now ... so sleepy.
    Last edited by zeiroe; 05-24-09 at 11:10 PM.
    03-13-09 12:04 PM
    Nice, but whats the ETA on Vista AERO. I love vistaberry.
    03-13-09 12:14 PM
    ah the days of wow.... how i miss them... sort of. seems like they sold out and did all kinds of not-blizzard stuff after they sold to activision and the new exp came out
    03-13-09 12:29 PM
    Nice, but whats the ETA on Vista AERO. I love vistaberry.
    Aero will be out this weekend. Warcraft is my next theme project

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 12:32 PM
    Can I recommend making it in such a fashion that it can flip from faction dep on the user.
    03-13-09 12:39 PM
    There will be 2 versions ... Horde or Alliance

03-13-09 01:20 PM
    There will be 2 versions ... Horde or Alliance

Sweet! For the Horde!
    03-13-09 02:01 PM
    woot cant wait!
    03-14-09 03:27 AM
    But I like orc faces and cheap swords! D:

03-14-09 09:53 AM
    Please be sure to hit me up as soon as this releases because this is exactly what I have been waiting for, I almost thought about going with the naked girls but this is so much better
    03-14-09 01:10 PM
    Can't wait to see what you are creating. You should def make a Horde and an Alliance theme. For the Alliance theme I would suggest shades of pink and perhaps maxipads for icons.
    03-14-09 04:43 PM
    Can't wait for this, I'm a huge WoW player.
    03-14-09 07:09 PM
    and the winner is......horde!

/anxiously waiting
    03-16-09 11:48 AM
    I'd like to see Alliance. Then maybe in the future a priest, paladin or hunter theme.

I feel like such a dork.
    03-16-09 11:57 AM
    I almost thought about going with the naked girls but this is so much better
    hahaha thanks for brightening my day!
    03-16-09 12:23 PM
    Please be sure to hit me up as soon as this releases because this is exactly what I have been waiting for, I almost thought about going with the naked girls but this is so much better
    haha, i never actually believed people picked WoW over naked girls, but I guess its true...
    03-16-09 01:25 PM
    Any chance for the ability to put our guild tabards as the wall paper for the phone (to pull it from the website since (particularly our guild) changes the look for the tabard a lot.
    03-20-09 11:17 AM
    For The Horde!
    03-20-09 11:58 AM
    I'm excited about this one!
    03-23-09 12:53 PM
    Omg when is this theme going to be ready? My boyfriend can't wait to add it on his Storm.
    03-23-09 03:34 PM
    I'm finishing up on vistaberry aero first this one will be next.

03-23-09 04:03 PM
    I am also a huge wow player... This will rock!!
    03-25-09 06:06 PM
    I'm finishing up on vistaberry aero first this one will be next.

Congrats on Vistaberry Aero.
    Looks awesome.
    Now its time for gnome bashing.

03-26-09 11:24 AM
    ahhh for the horde ... I've been whoreing all over wowhead for their icon images and I found so many good icons ... so many that my pants got tighter ... What do you guys think ... should I make the home screen look like the default UI for wow? ... You know eagles at the ends of the icon rows ... The chain sound when you expand or collapse the icon dock ... Gimmie ideas so I can see if I can throw it together
    03-26-09 09:32 PM
    I think the eagle idea sounds really badass. I'm also a fan of a generic theme or two separate themes for alli and horde. I think wow has a plethora of great icons to use... Good idea with wowhead!

03-27-09 11:45 AM
278 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD